Servers down
We want an extension for our donation time.
(12-24-2011, 09:56 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 10:27 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: But you'd have to say that it's getting on your nerves and that we basically need a life, thanks for that.
I was referring to those "who have now lost the will to live". I was not referring to the community as a whole.

Oh be quite.. Who are you to call is no lives? You're the one seeking virtual attention.. I'm sorry, but what makes you any different? You play everyday, you come on the forum everyday, and you donated REAL money for virtual money.

Yes, I donated too, but I'm not calling others no lives.
The following 1 user Likes Elroy Jenkins's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
I think extending our donation times by the amount of time the server has been down is fair.
(12-25-2011, 02:43 PM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: I think extending our donation times by the amount of time the server has been down is fair.

Maybe if it's down for like a week but 2-3 days aint that big a deal tbh.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • PoXno
to be honest, DDOSING/DOSING is a very very sad way to get rid of the competitoners. It just proves you not mature enough to do it the real way by gaining players.
Please look up the meaning for 'donation' from a dictionary. Note that donations are not purchases, thus nobody has to give you anything for them in return, let alone extend something or provide any compensation. Stop whining already.
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Eric, Toby, PrivateToast, Elder, Dragneel
It's de-activated again, I will need to find another host.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
this is a sad day for FL, but not the end of the world

We Shall Prevail!

..so please dont start yelling about killing ddos attackers, your giving them what they want you know? attention is what they seek

do not give in to their game

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • PoXno
(12-27-2011, 01:23 PM)nadrick Wrote: this is a sad day for FL, but not the end of the world

We Shall Prevail!

..so please dont start yelling about killing ddos attackers, your giving them what they want you know? attention is what they seek

It may be a good thing considering it will change its ip possibly throw the ddosers off a bit, Possibly? Maybe? Hopefully D:>
(12-25-2011, 04:34 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Please look up the meaning for 'donation' from a dictionary. Note that donations are not purchases, thus nobody has to give you anything for them in return, let alone extend something or provide any compensation. Stop whining already.

Not in this case, sir.

We donated for features, to be active for 3 months. Technically, they're not active when the server is down, and thus meaning you are violating our trade agreement.

P.S: This server goes off every two days, so we're losing 1/3 of our donation time.
(12-27-2011, 01:41 PM)TJ3003 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 01:23 PM)nadrick Wrote: this is a sad day for FL, but not the end of the world

We Shall Prevail!

It may be a good thing considering it will change its ip possibly throw the ddosers off a bit, Possibly? Maybe? Hopefully D:>

No, because they would simply come back to the site, and get the IP from the game tracker thing. You're basically fucked.
(12-27-2011, 01:43 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: P.S: This server goes off every two days, so we're losing 1/3 of our donation time.
(12-27-2011, 01:41 PM)TJ3003 Wrote:

We Shall Prevail!

No, because they would simply come back to the site, and get the IP from the game tracker thing. You're basically fucked.

Not if its a automated system which in all likelihood it is Tounge