Servers down
(12-23-2011, 07:18 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote: Well, Christmas is about spending time with your family, I guess.

Who said fearless isn't our family?
(12-23-2011, 08:20 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 07:18 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote: Well, Christmas is about spending time with your family, I guess.

Who said fearless isn't our family?

Illd have to shoot my self? Cheese
Hmm, Is there anything wrong with having a Celebration party on monday? Who said this has to stop our party >Cheese!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
servers may be down, but dammit fearless is not out!

...this also gives time for going threw the wasteland a.k.a the unblacklist requests
*shivers*

the things i have seen in there

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(12-23-2011, 06:40 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: A joke is something which should be fun for both part's and I don't think that was fun at all.
I didn't say that for the sole purpose of being funny. I also did it because everyone's bitching was really getting on my nerves. I would have said something more aggressive but I went for a more witty approach instead.

Speaking of "really getting on my nerves", parts*
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
eh, i say this is a good time for a cool down, no need to be upset that the servers down.

i say we take this to get stuff done, me im off to wrap more gifts and finslly put that new processor in my blade server Smile

Happy Holidays EVERYONE!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(12-23-2011, 10:09 PM)nadrick Wrote: eh, i say this is a good time for a cool down, no need to be upset that the servers down.

i say we take this to get stuff done, me im off to wrap more gifts and finslly put that new processor in my blade server Smile

Happy Holidays EVERYONE!

Ima play star wars online Cheese
For Christmas I'm just going to chill (no pun intended). I've been charitable enough.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-23-2011, 09:18 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 06:40 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: A joke is something which should be fun for both part's and I don't think that was fun at all.
I didn't say that for the sole purpose of being funny. I also did it because everyone's bitching was really getting on my nerves. I would have said something more aggressive but I went for a more witty approach instead.

Speaking of "really getting on my nerves", parts*

But you'd have to say that it's getting on your nerves and that we basically need a life, thanks for that. My respect to you is INCREASED. lol jk, decreased
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-23-2011, 08:58 PM)grub Wrote: Hmm, Is there anything wrong with having a Celebration party on monday? Who said this has to stop our party >Cheese!

Do I smell Crab people Party Cheese jk ill get banned again for that haha