Report: [FL:RP] Balls
Name of player: [FL:RP] Balls

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

Time in GMT: ‎08 ‎July ‎2017, ‏‎23:15:12

Server: V4B1

Summary: Had my hands in the air and had no weapon pointed at him nor did I walk towards him.

Evidence: Uploading
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Involved I was in the raid at the time- I believe there was an advert made saying that any government officials entering the nexus building would be shot or along those lines. Anyway why would you even walk down there as a nexus desk secretary, bullets were flying everywhere you were pretty much asking to be shot.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
I will contact Balls to get his side of what happened.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
- Involved in the raid -
I was defending the nexus during this raid. Right, from my point of view, you went into the garage to investigate what was happening, this is failrp, you should evacuate the premises immediately if there was a raid going on, not go to it.

Jordy made an advert saying "Any government officials that are in the nexus 'WILL' be shot" - Balls killed you for that reason, he was a criminal raiding the government, guarding the other raiders. In a mind set like that, he would've thought you could be giving information to the SRU thus leading to your death.
Wolven

(07-09-2017, 12:20 AM)PotatoMan Wrote: -Involved I was in the raid at the time- I believe there was an advert made saying that any government officials entering the nexus building would be shot or along those lines. Anyway why would you even walk down there as a nexus desk secretary, bullets were flying everywhere you were pretty much asking to be shot.

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option. 

4.1a Do not kill players solely because of their clan or their job. 
(07-09-2017, 06:44 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 12:20 AM)PotatoMan Wrote: -Involved I was in the raid at the time- I believe there was an advert made saying that any government officials entering the nexus building would be shot or along those lines. Anyway why would you even walk down there as a nexus desk secretary, bullets were flying everywhere you were pretty much asking to be shot.

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option. 

4.1a Do not kill players solely because of their clan or their job. 

I'm not defending him just giving some context to why he did it.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Posting for Balls

Wolven already pointed out most of it. Jordy did indeed make adverts before the raid, several if I remember correctly.

I saw you standing on the other side of the garage, where you then chose to run in behind the pole with your hands up.
I gave you several warning shots and was poiting my finger indicating you to get the heck out of there.
You kept walking away from your cover by some mysterious reason. By the time I shot you, I've given you enough warnings indicating you to get out.
But still you were just standing there. It wasn't the first time you left your cover.
Just because you had your hands up, doesn't it mean that noone can kill you.

All I see is you failRPing by being in a shootout as Nexus Desk Secretary.

Kind regards,
Balls
(07-09-2017, 10:22 AM)Sparx Wrote: Posting for Balls

Wolven already pointed out most of it. Jordy did indeed make adverts before the raid, several if I remember correctly.

I saw you standing on the other side of the garage, where you then chose to run in behind the pole with your hands up.
I gave you several warning shots and was poiting my finger indicating you to get the heck out of there.
You kept walking away from your cover by some mysterious reason. By the time I shot you, I've given you enough warnings indicating you to get out.
But still you were just standing there. It wasn't the first time you left your cover.
Just because you had your hands up, doesn't it mean that noone can kill you.

All I see is you failRPing by being in a shootout as Nexus Desk Secretary.

Kind regards,
Balls

Well, thats interesting.

I moved myself down into the nexus garage when soneone over the radio said that a raid was happening. Soon as i get there it seems clear and nothing was happening. Se i went to run for the door to escape, i then get shot by you and i run to cover. I then see a guy with his hands up so i did the same and step out from my cover and shoot still showing you i was not posing any threat towards you, but you then gunned me down without a valid reason. 

I will not post unless a member from the staff team requests it.
Posting on behalf of Balls

I saw a person which I believe was you, standing at the entrance of the garage before entering, don't know how you could call that clear.
There were about 7 raiders at that moment.
If I remember correctly, I pointed my finger at you indicating you to get out before shooting you. I did this to everyone else in the garage too, as I believe there were a few other people running around too.
I am unsure if there was another Nexus Desk Secretary at that time - that could mix it all up. But from my perspective people that shouldn't be there, didn't leave.
I gave you and the other people enough time and warnings to get out.

As a Nexus Desk Secretary you are able to use the radio, this is already a threat to us, as you could tell everyone else in the government exactly where we were and how many we were.
On top of that, you are a part of the government, and since we were raiding the government, you are an enemy of ours.

Kind regards,
Balls
Wolven

This, in particular, I find to be a very tricky situation, judging by the context of the situation.

I have been thinking about this case for about a week now, and I have decided that both parties are in the wrong.

Balls, you could have escaped this situation without killing Gaming, however, you bring up a valid point about him having access to call in the Police Force via the Radio.

That said, Gaming, you should not have been in the area of an active raid. You clearly knew full well that a raid was occurring and made ZERO attempt to flee. This, I find to be FailRP, as well as a violation of FearRP, as you should have feared for your life and attempted to flee.

Both parties will be punished.

Balls, you did RDM, which cannot be looked over, in spite of Gaming's rule breakage. You will receive a lengthy blacklist as you genuinely should know much better.

Gaming, you broke FearRP, as well was FailRPed. You will be suspended for two weeks for this, as you should know much better. Next time, I would advise against posting a video that incriminates yourself.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]