PR: June
Name of player: June

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28478837

Time in GMT: Around 12PM

[b]Server: [/b]V4B1

[b]Summary: [/b]There was a hostage situation at Villas, I pulled up and I got randomly got shot by June.

[b]Evidence:[/b]

[b][/b]

[b](You can see in OOC that June said that she/he killed me, logs can also prove)[/b]
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Trying to contact June in Steam regarding this situation, if he/she can explain him/herself.

I will give him/her 24 hours to respond to this.
Yeah sorry about that, I got orders from the Don Corleone to instantly shoot any police officers on sight.
[Image: 5nXSqZG.png]
I was Indeed the Don Corleone, we had a hostage at that time and since another cop opened fire one minute before that I thought a raid was starting I gave the order to shoot..
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
If you have a hostage, you are supposed to negotiate for the hostage, that is the whole point of having a hostage, negotiating and getting the government to pay to your demands. There is no point keeping a hostage if you are killing police officers on sight whenever they enter the area. If you want to handle the situation aggressively, threaten to kill the hostage if they keep shooting towards you.
Please rehearse the Hostage Rules 8.1 - 8.7b.

June will be issued a blacklist from weapons for 2 hours for RDM, killing on sight.
And Code-Y will be issued a blacklist from Corleone for 2 hours for ordering a kill on sight during a hostage situation.

Approved.
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]