Spear
Hi Spear,

Let me start off by saying I have absolutely nothing against you, I thought you were a great guy and the demotion didn't change that opinion, nor does this.

You did not demand that the car should not be touched, merely a threat. You acted alone on your own back, and instead of taking the chance you had to place me under FearRP for damaging your vehicle you shot me with intent to kill which resulted in my death. There were no orders given by your Don, I didn't fire one bullet, I simply rammed your vehicle off the road which posed no threat to you as you can clearly see me proceed to drive away from you and the area as you gunned me down. I was unarmed at the time of the shooting due to driving, and the weapon was away before entering my vehicle as I had to use my keys.

Again, nothing against you but since I've been constantly having issues with different members of this base breaking rules like the above it's starting to get a little annoying, especially when they're getting away with it.

I don't feel like I have much more to add so this concludes my point of view for the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Spear - by Spear - 07-08-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Spear - by DVN - 07-08-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: Spear - by Spear - 07-08-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Spear - by Viljo - 07-08-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Spear - by Awestruck - 07-08-2017, 07:41 PM