Do You Really Want To Know? Fake Keypad
Bug 
Name of player: Do You Really Want To Know?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17638448

Time in GMT: 10:28 GMT +1

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: [FL:RP] Aoki tried to keypadcrack a building of Do you really want to know?. The keypad was cracked and the door didn't open, so it is an fake keypad. Please stop this FailRP player.

Evidence: Youtube FTW : http://youtu.be/dG0pfsKXpCo
I know this is non of my business but I just wanted to point out the possibility (Incase an admin wont think of it) that he just duped a previous building and did not think that his keypad would no longer work, seems like a likely senario here. Though on another hand I didn't see any raid yelling but again this is not my area.
(12-23-2011, 02:27 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I know this is non of my business but I just wanted to point out the possibility (Incase an admin wont think of it) that he just duped a previous building and did not think that his keypad would no longer work, seems like a likely senario here. Though on another hand I didn't see any raid yelling but again this is not my area.

Wrong, we said him that his keypad doesn't work, he said : I know Tounge
(12-23-2011, 02:27 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I didn't see any raid yelling but again this is not my area.

I didn't try to raid, [FL:RP] Aoki raided, I just helped him because he can't record. I think Aoki yelled before the record that he raids him.
- Day
- Approved