PR
Wink 
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 12:00 ish

Server: V4b1

Summary: As seen in the video, accused user can be seen firstly with a prop extension to his vehicle without staff permission.

Also seen as a Mechanic driving very recklessly and purposely mounting another vehicle and on the wrong side of the road minging, also could come across as baiting within the City. He has plenty of vehicle related blacklists as well as one being for purposely ramming vehicles before, so there's previous history of this.

Last is the CDM at the end. As I jump out my car to stop him, he does hit me and instead of getting out etc, he laughs and drives off.

3 rules broken within a short period with history to each of the rules he's broken previously.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/Lzjcioid-ow

Please skip to 1:50, I don't know how to edit videos lol.
The tow hook on my vehicle? I was doing a tow truck roleplay, I know im in the wrong for not having admin perms to have it put it was causing no harm to anyone. As for the mounting of the vehicle tho, when i drove into the city i got extreme lag and couldn't see what i was doing as my pc asked me to update and opend a window asking me if i wanted to restart my pc and update it. As for the "cdm" You can clearly see you steped out at the wrong moment when i was already turning back. It wasn't intentional at all.

I will not post unless asked to by a member of staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-01-2017, 11:36 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: The tow hook on my vehicle? I was doing a tow truck roleplay, I know im in the wrong for not having admin perms to have it put it was causing no harm to anyone. As for the mounting of the vehicle tho, when i drove into the city i got extreme lag and couldn't see what i was doing as my pc asked me to update and opend a window asking me if i wanted to restart my pc and update it. As for the "cdm" You can clearly see you steped out at the wrong moment when i was already turning back. It wasn't intentional at all.

I will not post unless asked to by a member of staff.

You done it knowing you wasn't allowed, nice. Also, it was harming people when you drive like that.

You're also lying about the lag, you drove into the City perfectly fine on the wrong side of the road and the turn you took into the car? Look back, you can see how intentional that is from the video, as well as speeding off after.

It wasn't intentional, I know that but you didn't stop or attempt to call a paramedic, but instead laughed as you drove off? Blame yourself for that one.
Admin permission not given for tow truck.

Baiting police and breaking road laws as a Mechanic

CDM was clearly not intentional

Blacklist from Mechanic job and PTE will be given.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]