[PR] Nazz
Name of player: Nazz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT: 14:00 Approx

Server: V4b1

Summary: FearRP breakage - user ran away whilst being arrested by SRU, continued to run in cuffs even when told to stop by SRU with tazer + Metagaming

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_9twCscSH0
1:18 in the video, he turns and runs away
SRU tells him to stop all the way through the movement
SRU clearly wielding Taser at 1:36

Also during the video it is obvious that him and another player are talking over some OOC means. At 1:14 Nazz asks "Do you think they are destroying the base?" to this other player, without using an in game tool such as /pm or the in game mic. The other player is also clearly heard talking but there is no mic icon in the other corner shown.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Why are you all using my videos as evidence? can't get any of ur own? or is it just because you are butthurt? Admin has seen the video, and it is from my prespective, catch me actually breaking rules on ur own please, and yes, we were using Discord? what seems to be the issue?
Metagaming Rules:
If you believe that something is against the rules, you should still RP along, and just call an admin using @. Don't try and stop the RP by saying that this is breaking the rules. You can inform them using local OOC, but unless the rule-breaking is blatant (i.e. someone is running around killing everybody or prop-pushing) you should continue to RP; you may be in the wrong, and then you would've stopped a valid RP for no reason.

You broke this rule by breaking FearRP in an attempt to get 'evidence'. Using an OOC chat is also not allowed in this instance as you are circumventing the bypasses put in place by the gamemode, such as the inability to /pm when cuffed.
Nuka
There is no actual clear proof of FearRP breakage here. When Nazz ran, the SRU did not have a weapon out, and was only then last seen with one when they got to the front entrance.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Nazz admits to breaking FearRP in this thread: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=81526
"(sorry for breaking fear rp, i was just trying to get some evidence)"
Nuka
Whilst Nazz may have admitted to it, the evidence shows otherwise and I will not punish him for it. It is clear that he was misinformed about a FearRP breakage.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]