Lightbulb 
Name of player: Nazz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT: 11:34 Am GMT +1

Server: V4b1

Summary: FearRP - Breaking FearRP when e player switched to a hostagerope

Evidence:
[Image: 9aa93bf219e0b8c4a775acabd39e9230.png] 

Video removed from another PR uploaded by the user- If removed I have a backup of the video
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Wtf? Why are you using my video? xD + you weren't even present at the time what are you trying to accomplish from this? Just purely trying to be scum? What valid roleplay reason was that? he was doing it randomly lol, you weren't even online at that time, get a hold of yourself m8, you can see the whoole video on my other play request, you mad cuz i pr'ed your friend or something? Let me state it again, HE WAS DOING IT RANDOMLY. idk if you noticed but just right after he stopped giving a crap about me and went on to try and randomly kidnap the truck driver. Mr Finn Conlon
I feel like this is harrassment, and completely random.
(06-29-2017, 03:43 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: Wtf? Why are you using my video? xD + you weren't even present at the time what are you trying to accomplish from this? Just purely trying to be scum? What valid roleplay reason was that? he was doing it randomly lol, you weren't even online at that time, get a hold of yourself m8, you can see the whoole video on my other play request, you mad cuz i pr'ed your friend or something? Let me state it again, HE WAS DOING IT RANDOMLY. idk if you noticed but just right after he stopped giving a crap about me and went on to try and randomly kidnap the truck driver. Mr Finn Conlon

(06-29-2017, 03:44 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: I feel like this is harrassment, and completely random.

This isn't harrasment, you foolishly uploaded multiple recording of yourself breaking rules to the courthouse. I am in no way affilated with either players and am more then capable and able to reupload your own footage and use it against you, I would also appreciate not being called 'scum'. The video clearly shows you running away while you were under fearRP, breaking rule 2.1c and 2.1d

Spoiler :
[Image: cbb462bfaf935c204b18acfeeb2df32f.png]

This Player Report has the sole intention of reporting rule breakage, as the video shows, you had broken the aforementioned rules. Instead of insulting me, you could instead comment on why you ran away while under fearRP.

Off topic: I would like to draw your attention to the 'edit' button. Instead of posting in short burst you could instead edit your last post.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
m8, i moved when he had rope out,he's my teammate, i'm not expecting him to shoot me whille under gunpoint either way, i mean, you went throw all that trouble just to try and screw me over with my own videos? Please m8, he had 0 reason to do what he did, no, let me re say that, he is NOT allowed to do what he did whatsoever in any point of the day, randomly shooting and trying to hostage a teammate, i was like O.o, now stop trying to screw other people and start recording ur own game. I'll keep an eye out on you from now on.
This is "ThatGuySeany"'s steamID, please fix it. You have 24 hours.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
What you are doing here is plain sad, i report people who are screwing up with my game and other peoples games, i don't do just because i can and to be a asshole.
(06-29-2017, 04:25 PM)Jonas Wrote: This is "ThatGuySeany"'s steamID, please fix it. You have 24 hours.

SteamID fixed, I am very sorry about that.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Player report reviewed and Approved.

This is FearRP breakage, although it is the Don Corleone, FearRP still applies as he had a gun. So you're pledged to follow FearRP. And don't insult someone for posting a PR on you. Keep it mature and collective, thanks.

Jonas.
Moved.