Jokhah's unborn child: Gender reveal
So after 19 weeks, I found out that I'm going to have a daughter.  That's right!  A girl!!!!

I haven't been around here in a long while now, which probably won't change.  Long story short, I don't have much time to play.  Even when I do, my history here isn't the best.  It's left me with a lot of negative feelings whenever I come around.  Largely this is my fault.

I love and miss yall in a way that most of you won't understand.  Life has a way of changing how we see things.  For me, a lot of regrets when it comes to this house.  Don't make my mistakes.  Keep your chin up and it's probably best that you don't tell Joe Dickhead that he's a dickhead whom needs to go away.  Most the time, Joe Dickhead just hasn't adapted to the expectations of the house.  Have to admit, the expectation, the standard to be a member here and play, is pretty high.

Take care and keep moving forward.

Sincerely,
A very emotional and stressed out Old Man Jokhah
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Penguin., Archer, Emil, Exotic, Lewwings, Baskingner
I'm only a message away mate and I'll always be here if you are down and need someone to speak to.
You're a daddy now, and I know for a flying fact you'll be a great daddy to that little girl, I know it. New experiences and very fun and lovely times to come and its just started my friend. Don't let people bring you, or your family down. Keep that head held up and move forward. Your last priority currently, and for the rest of your life is Fearless Roleplay & Games. Keep your mind focused on your young one and your family. Good luck in the future mate and remember, I'm only a message away.
Keep in mind people here on FL have options and some will be un-needed and un-called for but again, ignore that and move on my friend.
Congratulations on the baby, you'll be a fantastic dad Smile
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Congratulates Jokhah, youre about half way to meeting her!

Glad to see you still pop in now and then, hope you’re well mate.
Congrats Jokhah mate! Hope all is well.

My brother is currently waiting for his second kid.. so imma be an uncle again!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Lewwings
Congratulations homie, I hope it all goes smooth for ya'. You're welcome to pop by any time you can mate, regardless of what issues you have with certain people Smile
daddy jokhahWink
Congrats on the reveal Jokhah! Hope all goes well and hope fatherhood goes well too. Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]