Server banner V5P Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Lounge
(05-31-2018, 09:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 05:51 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 09:39 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:31 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:20 PM)JoshZ Wrote: BECAUSE THEY'RE AN ENGLISH CLUB, WHO MIGHT WIN A COMPETITION THAT WOULD HELP ENGLISH FOOTBALL AS A WHOLE

You’re honestly thick as shit.

I don’t care if they’re English, we’ve established that. I won’t cheer on a rival when it does me no good nor English football. All it means is more foreign players will be attracted to them, doesn’t help the English out whatsoever.

You clearly support some pony team we’ve concluded that much, that’s why you’re piping up.

I'm not piping up just telling you it is stupid to not support an English club in a competition that means so much. And you're clearly thick as shit if you don't think it does help "English football". I don't know if you know however "FIFA" hate English football. So by showing them the fact that we can win a competition that is mostly won by foreign teams it would help us. The only person "piping up" here is you by getting annoyed at what I'm saying that makes complete sense knowing the fact I know Everton fans who wanted Liverpool to win. The club I support hates West Ham doesn't mean I constantly want them to lose if they were in a big competition.

You are piping up, telling me what I should and shouldn't do.

What do you not understand about rivalries? I don't want any top rivals to win the competition that the club I support wants to be winning and is involved in.. Why's that so bad?

It doesn't help English football, it helps the English League by attracting top players, it completely ruins English football if anything because more foreign players come across to play in the Premier League at the top clubs therefor limiting English players game time at top teams which then dims our chances for the big Comps like The World Cup and Euro's as well as the new Nations League.

Fifa doesn't hate English football, you're just jumping on the fanboy wagon for a conspiracy made up years and years ago, that's all.

Hahahaha, you're not right at all. Here's a standup fact.

ANY Everton fan WANTING Liverpool to have won the Champions League is NOT an Everton fan, that's straight up how it is.

I don't want other Foreign teams let alone English teams that I dislike or have a strong rivalry with to win the Champions league, simple as that and the reasons are above as to why.

That says it all, your rival is West Ham who once in a blue moon get into a final, albeit a shitty one like the Carabao Cup which means F all, you have West Ham in the Champions League final that your team partook in and you will 100% not want them to win.

I still find it ridiculous that you want a team from a foreign nation to win the champions league over a English side. Just baffles me completely.

You’ve lost this debate.

I still find it ridiculous you’re still trying to bother me about it, baffles me completely.
(06-01-2018, 09:32 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 09:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 05:51 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 09:39 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:31 PM)Falc Wrote: You’re honestly thick as shit.

I don’t care if they’re English, we’ve established that. I won’t cheer on a rival when it does me no good nor English football. All it means is more foreign players will be attracted to them, doesn’t help the English out whatsoever.

You clearly support some pony team we’ve concluded that much, that’s why you’re piping up.

I'm not piping up just telling you it is stupid to not support an English club in a competition that means so much. And you're clearly thick as shit if you don't think it does help "English football". I don't know if you know however "FIFA" hate English football. So by showing them the fact that we can win a competition that is mostly won by foreign teams it would help us. The only person "piping up" here is you by getting annoyed at what I'm saying that makes complete sense knowing the fact I know Everton fans who wanted Liverpool to win. The club I support hates West Ham doesn't mean I constantly want them to lose if they were in a big competition.

You are piping up, telling me what I should and shouldn't do.

What do you not understand about rivalries? I don't want any top rivals to win the competition that the club I support wants to be winning and is involved in.. Why's that so bad?

It doesn't help English football, it helps the English League by attracting top players, it completely ruins English football if anything because more foreign players come across to play in the Premier League at the top clubs therefor limiting English players game time at top teams which then dims our chances for the big Comps like The World Cup and Euro's as well as the new Nations League.

Fifa doesn't hate English football, you're just jumping on the fanboy wagon for a conspiracy made up years and years ago, that's all.

Hahahaha, you're not right at all. Here's a standup fact.

ANY Everton fan WANTING Liverpool to have won the Champions League is NOT an Everton fan, that's straight up how it is.

I don't want other Foreign teams let alone English teams that I dislike or have a strong rivalry with to win the Champions league, simple as that and the reasons are above as to why.

That says it all, your rival is West Ham who once in a blue moon get into a final, albeit a shitty one like the Carabao Cup which means F all, you have West Ham in the Champions League final that your team partook in and you will 100% not want them to win.

I still find it ridiculous that you want a team from a foreign nation to win the champions league over a English side. Just baffles me completely.

You’ve lost this debate.

I still find it ridiculous you’re still trying to bother me about it, baffles me completely.
I haven’t lost any any debate I still stand strong by my point that you’re idiotic for wanting a foreign team to beat an English team
[Image: 38JMsyQ.gif]
Everton beating ATV Irdning 22-0 while Liverpool draw 0-0 with Bury Relief
[Image: 2L2pT2n.png]
Rest In Peace Big Al 

Goals scored under past 2 Everton managers:
Sam Allardyce - 27 goals (24 games)
Marco Silva - 22 goals (90 minutes)

Understand the team was shit but still makes me laugh now how people defended Sam Allardyce.
Rest In Peace Big Al 

(07-14-2018, 05:15 PM)Envy Wrote: Goals scored under past 2 Everton managers:

Understand the team was shit but still makes me laugh now how people defended Sam Allardyce.

People defended Big Sam because he got you out of a relegation battle too mid table in a few months.
(07-14-2018, 07:04 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

People defended Big Sam because he got you out of a relegation battle too mid table in a few months.

Only reason we wanted him after that when he wanted to stay and we plead and plead that we did not want him long term and he insited that we was being bullies on things like twitter and then sky saying Everton fans where a disgrace towards him but our stats under him we was the worst team in the prem.
This picture literally proves it:
[Image: DdP4cEGXcAA8Mo3.jpg:large]
Im happy he kept us up but no one wanted him long term so when he tried to stay thats when people flipped
Rest In Peace Big Al 

(07-14-2018, 07:06 PM)Envy Wrote:

Only reason we wanted him after that when he wanted to stay and we plead and plead that we did not want him long term and he insited that we was being bullies on things like twitter and then sky saying Everton fans where a disgrace towards him but our stats under him we was the worst team in the prem.
Im happy he kept us up but no one wanted him long term so when he tried to stay thats when people flipped

You're pulling out stats and shit but the point is that Big Sam isn't a manager who plays fancy football. He does the basic's very well and that is about it.
(07-14-2018, 07:12 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 07:06 PM)Envy Wrote:

You're pulling out stats and shit but the point is that Big Sam isn't a manager who plays fancy football. He does the basic's very well and that is about it.

Not what we want tho big fella
Rest In Peace Big Al 

From my Primary School to living 5 houses away and now joining Burnley from Liverpool.
[Image: 68a9d3a18582264e3909c81c3eda6272.png]
Rest In Peace Big Al