PR - gobitzgamming
Name of player: gobitzgamming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197227330

Time in GMT: Around 00:33 GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary: User was breaking FearRP, asking to be run over to avoid arrest, metagaming and disconnected to avoid arrest.

Evidence:

FearRP/Asking to be run over:

Metagaming:

[Image: qLIk4MV.jpg]

Disconnect to avoid arrest:

[Image: Vy0Sx02.png]
This whole thing started when he walked up to me and gave me a hug. I told him not to do it again, but he did. I told him to stop for a 3rd time and he continued hugging me at least 3 more times. At this point, I tazed him and put him in handcuffs.

He then proceeded to start moaning over voicechat (out of character) about how I was "randomly arresting" him, how I didn't know the rules and how he was going to be placing a report on me. He then starts to run off, ignorantly yelling about how he was being arrested for no reason and he simply refused to stop breaking FearRP. This is when other officers got involved and Dauntless started recording. He got arrested but the common bug occurred where he did not get teleported to jail. He then attempted to run in front of a car asking for the driver to run him over. He continued to break FearRP for a good few minutes before his jail timer ran out.

He then was about to be arrested for another reason shortly after but he disconnected to avoid it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Evidence provides that user breaks multiple rules and thus will be issued a punishment.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved and extended.