Marketplace Suggestion
On the servers People always advertise that they're selling items such as cars or guns.
I think they're should be apart of the market place similar to the steam Community market or Ebay where u can sell things and people can bid or set prices of items they've already use. Ik thereand not all players use the forums.

Anyway i hope this gets some thought.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
for some reason some of the text got messed up in this but where it says "Ik thereand not all players use the forums." its meant to say Ik there is already a page on the forumn but not all players use the forumn.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+Support but idk it just seems like a big waste of time for something that will probably be barely used.
+ Support
Some kind of in game trading market would be a very nice addition if done well Smile +Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support

I was thinking something like this...

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(01-08-2017, 02:03 AM)Envy Wrote:
+Support

I was thinking something like this...

I imagined the suggestion as an ingame feature rather than on the forums. Kind of like an auction house or similar.
But it would be cool if the item is just listed and given a price and description.
That way you still keep the interaction between the players where you have to do a physical transaction.

if you get my drift (broom broom)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Ingame marketplace?? Sure thing!
But please use the template next time...

Approved.
Done
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]