Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
UBLR
Your name: Frost

Your blacklist ID: 93320

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Reason: -Shooting at people with invalid reason. Dont be so trigger-happy. Try PassiveRP.

Staff member who blacklisted you: - [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: -  It all started when me and UnshodJoker were on the top floor of the appartments, we were both armed and had recently taken someone under gunpoint. Police arrive at the scene at which point we assumed they must be here for us. General Rickets however, was not here for us he was here for someone whom we didn't know and was arresting him. We were unaware of this fact and UnshodJoker began firing upon him. At this point General Rickets fired back upon us and I then defended myself.
Do you have any evidence to prove that UnshodJoker shot first before you? Because without this evidence your claims are pointless.
[Image: mNVgjom.png]
(06-18-2017, 04:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Do you have any evidence to prove that UnshodJoker shot first before you? Because without this evidence your claims are pointless.

Check damage logs, because when UNshod shot im pretty sure he hit you
(06-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Frost Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 04:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Do you have any evidence to prove that UnshodJoker shot first before you? Because without this evidence your claims are pointless.

You cannot request logs to be checked in a UBL OR UBR case, you must provide your own evidence. At this current point it is all just a claim that he shot first if you can't back it up I do not see how or why you should be unblacklisted.
(06-18-2017, 04:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Frost Wrote:

You cannot request logs to be checked in a UBL OR UBR case, you must provide your own evidence. At this current point it is all just a claim that he shot first if you can't back it up I do not see how or why you should be unblacklisted.

I don't record, Even if i did i couldn't of recorded that because i didnt know i was going to get blacklisted till like 20 minutes later..

and cant i ask them to check?
Without proof from either yourself of Unshod it is not possible for you to prove your argument from my point of view.
At the time of the sit., you told me something opposite of what you are saying now. Do you have evidence to back up your statements?
Kind Regards,
AwestruckBullet 
Fearless Supervising Administrator

[Image: S2murD5.gif]

I said the opposite in the sit because i was in panic, i didn't know what i was saying and i have no evidence as stated before..
I'll take another look at this when I'm home from holiday.
Kind Regards,
AwestruckBullet 
Fearless Supervising Administrator

[Image: S2murD5.gif]