PR: DJ TheRealSparks | FLRP Radio
Lightbulb 
Name of player: DJ TheRealSparks | FLRP Radio

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82042340

Time in GMT: 19:26

Server: V4B1

Summary: RDM - Spraying into a crowd of people, killing random citizens. 
Be aware that the case was brought up in-game and it was decided that this is a grey area and would be pursued in the courthouse. 

From what I understand is that he was raiding the president for banning Rebels [Image: 72df5108cf4a7116e7e07b1f4d52dc2a.png]

However he poorly conducted the 'raid' and instead of targeting the president, he sprayed into the crowd, in a sweeping motion which ended up in him killing citizens that are not involved.

I argue that if it was his sole intention to kill the president he wouldn't have swept into the crowd of people.

Evidence:

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
As I stated in the administration situation moments after this incident, my intention was to kill the Vice President and President for the law that they made against my rebellion. The President banned rebels which gives me a viable reason to raid and kill him. I had been trying to do so for over and hour. I was always being arrested for the smallest reasons or being executed. I finally got the chance to kill him and the Vice President, you stood next to the Vice President as the video shows. My intention was not kill you but to kill the President and the Vice President. I don't see the issue here? You're walking alongside a man that has a target on his back.

Not to mention the bias with Yonno who dealt with the situation straight after: https://prnt.sc/fk7iwn
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
I'll deal with this case.

First of all, Sparks please do not call out someone for bias just because their in discord. That makes no sense at all.

Second of all, if your intentions where to kill the Vice President, why did you spray into everyone that was not the vp? This to me looks like a mass RDM incident. It obviously shows that you shot towards the citizens whilst the Vice President was all the way on the right.

I will conclude this later, so I'm giving you some hours to counter-argue as to why I should not imply a lengthy blacklist.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-16-2017, 04:53 AM)Jonas Wrote: I'll deal with this case.

First of all, Sparks please do not call out someone for bias just because their in discord. That makes no sense at all.

Second of all, if your intentions where to kill the Vice President, why did you spray into everyone that was not the vp? This to me looks like a mass RDM incident. It obviously shows that you shot towards the citizens whilst the Vice President was all the way on the right.

I will conclude this later, so I'm giving you some hours to counter-argue as to why I should not imply a lengthy blacklist.

~Jonas.

First of all, like I clearly stated before, My intention was to kill the President and Vice President. I was a rebel at the time and the President banned them from the city. Finn being a citizen was next to the president which is a danger to himself. I can't help if there is a citizen standing next to the president and a bunch of SRU & Police next to him. The rebels hate the government. The rebels were banned from the city so any chance they get, they'll take it and assassinate the president & Vice President for that. I was trying to kill them not Finn. The Vice President was standing right next to Finn at the time I started shooting, then when the president started talking, I moved my aim towards him and he was standing in the right hand corner. Why would a 1100 hour player with 9RPP try to outright RDM Finn? That's a ridiculous Accusation! The law stated that my group was banned from the city so I was outraged by this. I hatched many plans to assassinate the president and the vice president but all failed due to being arrested by metagaming SRU members. I don't bother reporting this because I expect to have no response given to me as usual. And why in the hell would I focus on the Vice President only and not the President also??

In relation to the bias comment, Yonno responded to Finn's report as soon as it was written and never responded to the 5 I sent in the space of 20 minutes a few hours prior.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Hello again,

If your intention truly was to kill the Vice President or President as you stated, why did you not shoot at them, instead of the Citizens that were going to have a meeting? Don't avoid my question.

Your reason for raiding is clarified enough, I don't need to know more about that. I don't know why you with that much experience would attempt to go an a mass RDM spree, but thats beyond my conclusion.

I will issue you a verbal warning as this is not an intentional attempt of mass RDM. Do not do it again, and for future references, you should focus on the vice president and President. Perhaps when their alone in some way.

As for bias, the @ calls you sent where random arrest and NLR breakage as far as I'm aware. NLR cases are extremely hard for Trial-Admins to handle, as they have to check for everything. Also, it is not bias to help someone out if they ask. Especially when there is no @ calls.

I highly suggest that you take a re-read of the rules.

This is now approved. Thanks for your time.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]