Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayweather vs Mcgregor
I wanted to watch it so bad but then I discovered it wouldn't be on til 5pm.

I recorded it though, so i'll get to watch it.
[Image: 2lqiR0U.gif]
Credits to Envy for this brilliant Sig!
I stayed up all night and morning, great fight. For the people that thought Connor wad going to win, that's like putting a basket ball team into a football match against a professional football team. Like who's going to win, obviously the football team.
[Image: FdC6l3c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolven's post:
  • Sharpshooter
(08-27-2017, 01:53 PM)Wolven Wrote: I stayed up all night and morning, great fight. For the people that thought Connor wad going to win, that's like putting a basket ball team into a football match against a professional football team. Like who's going to win, obviously the football team.

Yes but the circumstances are little bit different, The Basketball team most likely would not give the football team a run for there money. Mcgregor certainly showed great boxing skills and out of all of Floyds opponents he landed the 2nd Most Punches over people like Manny Pacquiao and everyone said Mcgregor wouldn't even touch Floyd
[Image: Snc8k25.png]
Rest In Peace Big Al 
He lost to the better boxer, but really proved his worth to all the critics.

What an effort McGregor made and in the end it did come down to experience, McGregor got fatigued and it gave Floyd the upper hand.

After seeing that in his first pro boxing match, can you imagine the destruction if it was McGregors 50th fight like Mayweather?

What a guy, it'll do him the world of good in UFC now too, the boxing skills and extra fitness he's gained massively helps him for his next UFC defence, he'll cause chaos.

Loss or not, champion in my eyes. #FucktheMayweathers
[-] The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Wolven, Ratatoskrr, Envy, Sharpshooter
[Image: 21034563_1477984298913839_35900620441323...e=5A1CACDA]
[Image: rQZV42V.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes kippsee's post:
  • Dobby
(08-27-2017, 08:50 PM)kippsee Wrote: [Image: 21034563_1477984298913839_35900620441323...e=5A1CACDA]
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...3510301438][Image: 1kk1ks.jpg]
Did I help you? Feel free to +Rep me Here!
[Image: 7NnF1sa.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Dobby's post:
  • kippsee
I think the fight could have been better. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good fight, but I think the Ref should have let it go on for a few more minutes. It was a helluva fight, and I was glad I was able to watch it. The sportsmanship from both of the fighters afterwards was what made it a good experience on both ends. Mayweather admitted that McGregor was a much better fighter than he anticipated and McGregor the same.

McGregor got a big paycheck, and that’s all he cares about. He’s blunt about it too, which is what I like about him. His reasons for only caring about money are noble. He wants to secure a good future for his family. To be honest, I think that McGregor is just Happy to say he went 10 rounds with him.

Mayweather got a massive paycheck, about $300mil+.

And me? I ate about 5 pounds of chicken wings during the fight. I have no regrets.
Regards,
Reebs
Administrator

[Image: 0f4e7OC.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Sharpshooter
(08-28-2017, 01:17 AM)Reebs Wrote: -Snip-

That's stupid money
Regards,
Panda
Fearless Teacher

[Image: saeD7Cj.png]