Felix-PS3 and MAYBE Aikdaniel
Name of player: Felix-PS3 (Maybe Aikdaniel)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:41503479    STEAM_0:0:42069412

Time in GMT: around 00:40am, not sure on exact time.

Server: v4b1

Summary: So I think both chefs were involved, Felix definitely was, as I saw them both entering the burger king but I heard sounds coming from the building; I was a rebel and was planing on taking someone hostage inside but was greeted with money printers. Not only was a chef using money printers, he was harbouring them in a public building and he prop blocked them so they weren't accessible to anyone but him. He then tried to Molotov me when I broke in. 

Evidence
 I have multiple screenshots and the names of the chefs in question.
All screens are inside this google drive folder! 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

User, Squidd_ was playing a police officer at the time and can also account for this as well.
Hello,

I'd first of all like to advise you to not abuse 3rd person, even if it was used to get evidence for a PR, as it is punishable.
Felix-PS3 will be issued a punishment for double dooring, basing in public places and having contraband as a chef.
Logs provide that Aikdaniel purchased money printers while being a Chef, too, and thus he will face a similar punishment.

Please provide both Steam ID's in a normal format so I can issue the punishment.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Big Grin 
(06-15-2017, 08:03 AM)Yonno Wrote: Hello,

I'd first of all like to advise you to not abuse 3rd person, even if it was used to get evidence for a PR, as it is punishable.
Felix-PS3 will be issued a punishment for double dooring, basing in public places and having contraband as a chef.
Logs provide that Aikdaniel purchased money printers while being a Chef, too, and thus he will face a similar punishment.

Please provide both Steam ID's in a normal format so I can issue the punishment.

Woops, sorry about the STEAM ID's! fixed that in my OP; as for the third person I'll keep that in mind! thought it would be okay if it was for evidence sake but that's not a problem! thankyou! Smile
Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]