Report Discovery FEARRP Again
The series of events is as follows - We hostaged him in Tides Hotel because he stumbled across our rebellion operation. He was hostaged for a long period of time before we walked towards the Nexus. Once inside someone punched Discovery and he bolts thus breaking fearrp. This is admitted to in the screenshot below. He says that he was punched which negates fearrp which is WRONG which can be seen here. (https://gyazo.com/09bcfa7a9b6d65a9865bb14539e9538e).

Awaiting admin response.

U shot me also and I tried to run but ur like na Ima make a pr on u
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(06-12-2017, 09:51 PM)Discover Wrote: U shot me also and I tried to run but ur like na Ima make a pr on u

I did not shoot you, the Corleone might have shot you in the tides like you mentioned earlier. Please stop changing your story. I did mention the PR as you were breaking fearrp.

This is my last reply.

I have not broke fearRp I only did wat was right which was run

Will reply if admin requests it
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

So when I was in the hotel one of them took me into a room and shit me I just sat there cause I couldn't do anything then the same guy punched me so I ran I see no rule breakage here
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

You are selecting when and when not to follow fearrp here Discovery.

You follow fearrp after being shot but throw it out the window when you decide its ok for you.

If I'm locked in a room an physicaly unable to react what can I do
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

From the beginning

There was a British rebellion at empire

I go there cause I'm British

I get hostaged a corleone walks in mets games and immediately knows who I am going on to shoot me

We then head to nexus he punched
Me I run
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Were you under gunpoint by other men when he punched you?

Idfk I just remember instantly during when I almost made it out
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator