Server: V4B1

Summary: Prop pushing

Evidence:

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Posting on Behalf of pacific coolers flavor capri su

[Image: haVtfvmvP.jpg]
In the video, I am seen in the Buger King parking lot, and I kill what seems to be quite a large mass of people. My explanation for this is quite simple, but hear me out. Due to it being 2 AM US time I decided to make an Adv dupe or two. I Obviously am now thinking that was a bad idea because of my ping at the time was over 350. While finishing up a Burger King home environmental setting, I decided to make a food cart in the parking lot, As I find the Chef job fun to RP as with player interaction and business. While making it, I had spawned what I recall to be a desk to be used as the table part of the cart, and due to my absurdly high physgun speed and trash rural Missouri, USA internet, I had been pushing the prop down into the ground to level it out and it seemed to glitch. I had been confused at first about what had happened because it almost seemed like someone ran them all over. I had shortly found out after that I had created the mess. I hope this clears things up, and if it does not, then the actions that follow are just the product of FL staff doing their job. Have a good one.
When the video is watched at 0.25 speed it is clear that you are not telling the truth, your intention was to prop push the car, probably because you were angry about being arrested. Please don't lie in the courthouse.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Edit: Apologies, I have jumped to conclusions and thus this PR is not concluded yet.
When I take a closer look at the video, which I should have done in the first place, you clearly proppushed the vehicle with a wardrobe.
Like Finn said, lying in courthouse is not tolerated whatsoever and will get you into more trouble.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
pacific coolers flavor capri su will be given 24 hours to provide another statement to his defence.
Regards,

Approved.
Regards,

Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]