Terrorists
Anyone that agrees with ISIS, whether they openly show it or do so in secrecy should be detained and exported. This doesn't even have anything to do with being politic correct or not, this is war, and it has been for years. In the second world war you couldn't simply say you agreed with the nazi's without being punished either, why would it be allowed nowadays? It's about time our governments step up their game again.
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Envy, Falc, Iraqi Eagle, Archer, NJperry, chopchop1614, Dauntless, Tomo
Fuck them all.

If they so much as mention ISIS in a good way then they should be fucked off and locked up for good, not a life sentence where they serve 25 years, but life as in they will rot there.

Like Jan said, this is war now. Not the odd occasion where something's happened and it's let go, this is now a full blown war, they've wanted it and should get it, stop pussyfooting around them.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Archer
The problem isn't ISIS or the groups-it is the extremist mentality.
Al-Qaeda and Taliban were destroyed but Hezbollah and ISIS took their place.
Instead of bombing the region and causing more refugees,develop Middle East.Build schools,hospitals.secularise the people.Educate them.Otherwise we'll be stuck in an endless cycle
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Anyone terrorist who has been to war against our troops and are allowed back into our country it should not be allowed. Any terrorist who was born and bred into society and into the western life and still get brain washed to become a part of isis should be taken to jail and hung simple as more stricter rules the less attacks happen all complain about this but the people who are complaining are being soft and stupid you are the reason why we have more and more terrorist attacks cause i can tell you know they wouldn't give one thought about sticking a knife in you or blowing you up.

I don't see why muslims who don't want to live the western life come to england keep in your country make it develop to the life you like to live instead of coming to our country and complaining about how we live our life's.

We are at war now and i can tell you know this will not be the last of terrorist attacks against our country there fucking dirty pigs.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Ratatoskrr
I say monitor the mosques, Islamic schools and Islamic communities and ghettos, to prevent any future terrorism, recruiting or radicalising the younger generation. If there's a mosque or any place that the sole purpose of that place is to radicalise, shut it down and either deport them or sentence them for a long behind the bars.

I'm not Islamophobic or anything but you have to agree with me that nowadays nearly all the Terror attacks are made by extremists that have faith in Islam.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • juicyorange, Iraqi Eagle
(06-07-2017, 03:30 PM)Zombie Wrote: I'm not Islamophobic or anything but you have to agree with me that nowadays nearly all the Terror attacks are made by extremists that have faith in Islam.

the correct word is Islamic Extremism.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle
You don't owe any explanation Eagle, regardless of what you faith is you don't need to explain or apologise or anything of that sort. Believe what you believe in.

I've seen an increasing amount of Muslims come out and apologise on behalf of their community or attempt to offer some sort of explanation.

Everyone knows that it's a minority that carry out these cowardice attacks, if anyone else thinks differently or wants to blame a full faith then they are fuck -ing morons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer, Envy, Iraqi Eagle, Dauntless
(06-07-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: The problem isn't ISIS or the groups-it is the extremist mentality.
Instead of bombing the region and causing more refugees,develop Middle East.Build schools,hospitals.secularise the people.Educate them.Otherwise we'll be stuck in an endless cycle

Sounds kinda hypocritical. A few days ago you told me you wanted to bomb all of Syria and Iraq to get rid of ISIS. You basically wanted to make Syria and Iraq into a black spot on the map
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 01:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: The problem isn't ISIS or the groups-it is the extremist mentality.

Sounds kinda hypocritical. A few days ago you told me you wanted to bomb all of Syria and Iraq to get rid of ISIS. You basically wanted to make Syria and Iraq into a black spot on the map

No way is my countries money going to the development of other countries while there are schools that are currently underfunded.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Prompt
It's kinda sad that the Middle East was a region of science, mathematics and education and was a home to advanced civilizations however everything has gone to shit due to the constant wars going on in the region.
The following 4 users Like konsta's post:
  • Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle, Archer, Dauntless