DJ_Slapaho
Name of player: DJ_Slapaho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44143180

Time in GMT: 7:05PM

Server: v33x

Summary: DJ was prop blocking the president in his office. The president said there was something that opened the door on his side, but for a small amount of time. I dint see any keypads/buttons to his door on the outside.

Evidence: [Image: 2092AE840C53F0EEA4E1DBB2F6872DB96D115AB9]
"but for a small amount of time I dint see any keypads/buttons to his door on the outside."

Anyhow it was a advanced dupe so i have no clue how that happened. I apologise for ruining the RP. The dupe might for been intended for a different server and might of gone down a floor of the building, thus blocking off the corridor.
(12-21-2011, 11:35 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: "but for a small amount of time I dint see any keypads/buttons to his door on the outside."

Anyhow it was a advanced dupe so i have no clue how that happened. I apologise for ruining the RP. The dupe might for been intended for a different server and might of gone down a floor of the building, thus blocking off the corridor.

Minimal time for a fading foor to be open is 3 - 4 secs. President said it was not even open for 1 sec.