Doormat18 unban request 04/06/17
Your name: Doormat18

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:193791501
[/b]

Your ban ID:77329

Banned by:NJperry

Reason:Staff Disrespect / 9th ban / Take a break.

Involved:N/A

Why we should unban you: Hello fearless just to start of i have no evidence as my shadow play was off.what happend?. So what happend was that me and him where in a sit and i was calm and collected then he drops me and lets me go with a Verbal warning that i took. then he pm'ed me saying "You spelt basically wrong" I replyed with be quiet it does'nt matter you are lucky that my funking shadow play is disabled" Banned!

what would you like?: I want the chat logs from that day to prove my innocence or I want to be unbanned strait away

I didn't DO Any thing to insult you NJ if i did im sorry.
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Hello.

Your UBR is jam-packed with lies. "Calm and collected" you were not calm in the slightest, I was trying my best to inform you of what you were doing in a civil manor but you were repeatedly demanding me to put you down and threatening me with AA's. I then decide to give you another chance and let you go with a warning, instead of leaving the situation there, you then decide to take things to the next the level and shouted "PETHETIC NJ" using /yell so I /pm'd you back saying "Pathetic*" you then replied with "F*ck off m8, you're lucky my shadowplay is not working". That's not even to mention all the havoc you tried causing on the forums afterward.

You do not tell a Staff Member who's willing to give you another chance by only giving you a warning to "F*ck off" that is outright disrespectful. You have no-one else to blame for your ban but yourself. Other Staff Members have been complaining about the way you have been treating them as well.

You deserved the punishment you got and when you return, you had seriously better re-consider the way you treat people on the servers and forums.

Denied.