[Solved] Crashing on Workshop Complete AGAIN
Set GMOD to windowed mode and try joining then
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(06-12-2017, 08:38 PM)MBanzaKongo Wrote: Set GMOD to windowed mode and try joining then

i always use Gmod in windowed mode
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Ah...try using it not in windowed mode?
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
If i don't use it in windowed mode when it crashes I can't close if
I've found the problem, the problem is that the sever is downloading stuff that I already have, its not detecting that I have all the content. how that is to e fixed I've got no idea. i can join the server again but I've got to clear the cache every single time i try to join, any ideas on how to fix that
(06-17-2017, 12:40 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: I've found the problem, the problem is that the sever is downloading stuff that I already have, its not detecting that I have all the content. how that is to e fixed I've got no idea. i can join the server again but I've got to clear the cache every single time i try to join, any ideas on how to fix that

Delete your addons folder and delete the addons folder from your steams downloading folder? You could also try resubcribing to see if it will update and report to say 'oh ye boi u haz addon i no fastdl like a annoying horse who can walk but boots you off'

i wont go on about annoying horses

just try I guess?
Have you tried going to 'Options>Multiplayer' then clicking 'Do not download any custom files'? You mention that the server is trying the download content you already have. This may fix the issue. You mentioned that you had re-installed Garry's Mod and so maybe that reset the options to its default. Allow all custom files from the server' Hope you get this issue sorted soon!
(06-22-2017, 07:33 AM)Create Wrote: Have you tried going to 'Options>Multiplayer' then clicking 'Do not download any custom files'? You mention that the server is trying the download content you already have. This may fix the issue. You mentioned that you had re-installed Garry's Mod and so maybe that reset the options to its default. Allow all custom files from the server' Hope you get this issue sorted soon!

I think issue is not that.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
(06-22-2017, 10:37 AM)Charles Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:33 AM)Create Wrote: Have you tried going to 'Options>Multiplayer' then clicking 'Do not download any custom files'? You mention that the server is trying the download content you already have. This may fix the issue. You mentioned that you had re-installed Garry's Mod and so maybe that reset the options to its default. Allow all custom files from the server' Hope you get this issue sorted soon!

I think issue is not that.

He said that the only issue currently standing is that the server tries to download the content every time he joins.
I gave you the fixes, everything that I personally know. I can possibly fix it through teamviewer myself on your PC. Because I think I know what the problem is. Or, I can upload a youtube video on how to fix it. Your choice.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]