Fearless Discord
Everybody will be able to use our Discord, you don't need to be donator to use it.

We will however need to grant normal users permission first before they can talk/chat, as long they are not banned from the server, they will not have to pay anything.

This way we prevent banned players disturbing the Discord server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, Jonas, Iraqi Eagle
So who do we ask for permission?
Any of the staff Team. You need to obtain the Registered rank.

Edit: I have made a text channel: 'request_ranks' where all requests could be written.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Prompt, Luna, ToxicSilverFlame, Awestruck
(06-02-2017, 05:16 PM)Create Wrote: No thanks...

Teamspeak was quick and easy. Without the need to update every time. I'd love to see someone set up another Teamspeak server for Fearless.

I think there is still but nobody is using it?
I think Teamspeak is much easier in my opinion and worth the price that it costs to host. Discord is great and this is coming from someone who is a part of hype squad but it just doesn't seem as connected with the community as teamspeak is for some reason. By being basic it just seems less accessible to information in front of you and key features are lost.

In reality, it is the same if not easier to double account than teamspeak. All it takes is to make a throw away email and as you cannot ip ban it is much easier to do so.
The following 6 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Eclipze, Luna, ToxicSilverFlame, James_Gaff, mintblackbeard, Ratatoskrr
I think TeamSpeak is alot easier than Discord

Aegean
Kind Regards,
AegeanGR

[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:142201893&b=7][/img]
The following 2 users Like Aegean's post:
  • Luna, Bobby
Nice addition
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Personally I love the Discord. It's not only about voice chat, you can easily be in contact just by typing, unlike with TS.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • RMV_United
(06-12-2017, 07:45 PM)TieDye Wrote: I think Teamspeak is much easier in my opinion and worth the price that it costs to host. Discord is great and this is coming from someone who is a part of hype squad but it just doesn't seem as connected with the community as teamspeak is for some reason. By being basic it just seems less accessible to information in front of you and key features are lost.

In reality, it is the same if not easier to double account than teamspeak. All it takes is to make a throw away email and as you cannot ip ban it is much easier to do so.

Not so true in reality. It does IP ban and account ban. [Image: LD1HVGb.png]

It take a throwaway email and a VPN which you, huh, pay for.
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • RMV_United
[Image: KxmCECL.png?1]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]