JoshZ UBR
Your name: joshz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Your ban ID: 77183

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Being incredibly disrespectful, minging. Should know a hell of a lot better

Involved: Awestruck and I

Why we should unban you: I would like to apologise for my behaviour within the community. At the time I was [b]triggeredrd and my attitude is not acceptable at the Fearless Community, however I believe I have served enough time of my ban to understand my mistake and that my attitude is not appreciated within the community and not acceptable to talk to anyone like that to wether a staff member or member.[/b]

[b]I would like to say sorry to the admin Awestruck as he was the staff member who I talked to. I realised how toxic I am and within the community and this ban in-placement this has changed that already, therefore I think it needs to be lifted.[/b]

Many thanks - JoshZ
I've had a plenty of run-ins with you JoshZ. You like to apologise, but then totally go against that apology in time. Your behaviour is predictable and I have high doubts that you have understood your mistake.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I can sure you that I will not go back in my apology as I have fully understood my ban and that my behavior is not acceptable.
Unfortunately, I cannot trust that you will stick to your word at the time. I will not be approving this unban request.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]