Snowredwolf's rant
nice.
Should have just demoted snow and floodify on the spot when you are being blackmailed to demote awestruck. There are many fit and capable teachers and community members who can replace them. What you did by listening to their blackmail is give them the idea that they can do anything they want because they are invincible and it should have never happened in the first place. Both of them really need to be banned now.
(06-03-2017, 06:19 AM)juicyorange Wrote: Should have just demoted snow and floodify on the spot when you are being blackmailed to demote awestruck. There are many fit and capable teachers and community members who can replace them. What you did by listening to their blackmail is give them the idea that they can do anything they want because they are invincible and it should have never happened in the first place. Both of them really need to be banned now.

Floodify actually stated that he never blackmailed, I'm not 100% if it's true but I don't believe Flood to be that kinda guy. However for Snow I agree that it's very childish to say you'll resign because something isn't going your way.
[Image: unknown.png]
I have a lot of respect for Floodify. He was very professional through the whole ordeal. Snow? Not so much.

Flood never explicitly stated that he would resign if I wasn't demoted as far as I'm aware, so please do not hold that against him.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Floodify, Lewwings
(06-03-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Floodify. He was very professional through the whole ordeal. Snow? Not so much.

Flood never explicitly stated that he would resign if I wasn't demoted as far as I'm aware, so please do not hold that against him.

I am not holding anything against him. I just find it unprofessional that the admin team was plotting. I have donated money to the server and I am a customer essentially so I don't like to see staff doing these things in secret behind other staff's backs.

I also have a question, have you been sanctioned for your powergaming?
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Archer
(06-03-2017, 06:42 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Floodify. He was very professional through the whole ordeal. Snow? Not so much.

I am not holding anything against him. I just find it unprofessional that the admin team was plotting. I have donated money to the server and I am a customer essentially so I don't like to see staff doing these things in secret behind other staff's backs.

I also have a question, have you been sanctioned for your powergaming?

That powergaming incident was from when I was a Moderator. The date of the incident was the 25th of April, 2016. Over a year ago now.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to send me a Forum PM, I will try and answer as fully as possible without leaking, myself.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
I think the best thing to do at the moment is just move on. I'm glad we have an SA, plus we're going to get another one soon.
The following 4 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Awestruck, DVN, Tomo, Iraqi Eagle
(06-02-2017, 06:37 PM)Lunaaa Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 04:26 PM)Fieldy Wrote: I'm sorry but Snow seriously did nothing wrong, he was trying to make the server a better place. Something that many admins have failed to do in the past. If anything we should be praising Snow instead of banning him. Snow was one of Fearless's major assets too and banning him was an awful mistake, welldone Soul you've seriously fucked up. Again.

Your opinion means something.

As far as I'm concerned everyone's opinion is valid regardless of you thinking if it's right or wrong, stop trying to silence people.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Archer, Demonic

From the looks of the evidence, you weren't professional at all.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Demonic
(06-03-2017, 10:33 AM)TieDye Wrote:

From the looks of the evidence, you weren't professional at all.

Stop your fucking personal grudge and READ what he actually said.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.