Snowredwolf's rant
(06-02-2017, 10:24 AM)Viljo Wrote: Fault-finding Awestruck should stop though, even if he did wrong in the past, we are all humans, we all make mistakes.
And yet admins write shit like "You probably haven't changed in a year" on unban requests.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 5 users Like Demonic's post:
  • Archer, Emil, Conn, Ratatoskrr, juicyorange
We should just all get along and stop with the drama. So what Awestruck got promoted to supervising administrator, it's not our position to bitch and moan. Nor is it our decision to decide if he gets promoted or not. In-fact, I bet almost all of us don't even know the full story. I'm Switzerland, but most of you just hopped up and picked a side because you like this staff member or your friend is on that side. Don't like the decision? Cool, none of us want to hear your opinion. Don't try to place yourself in something that isn't your problem.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(06-02-2017, 02:27 PM)Merle Wrote: it's not our position to bitch and moan. Nor is it our decision. 
I'm Switzerland, but most of you just hopped up
picked a side because you like this staff member or your friend is on that side.
Don't like the decision? Cool, none of us want to hear your opinion. Don't try to place yourself in something that isn't your problem.

Actually, It is our every right, without the playerbase fearless wouldn't well, exist. So we have a say.
What does "I'm switzerland" even mean and whats the point of you saying it?
And yes, everyone is asslicking AwestruckBullet because hes an SA and his Favoritism game is strong so everyone trying to be friends.
And it is our problem, we play on the server he is an staff on... So it affects us...
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • Merle
(06-02-2017, 02:33 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 02:27 PM)Merle Wrote: it's not our position to bitch and moan. Nor is it our decision. 
I'm Switzerland, but most of you just hopped up
picked a side because you like this staff member or your friend is on that side.
Don't like the decision? Cool, none of us want to hear your opinion. Don't try to place yourself in something that isn't your problem.

Actually, It is our every right, without the playerbase fearless wouldn't well, exist. So we have a say.
What does "I'm switzerland" even mean and whats the point of you saying it?
And yes, everyone is asslicking AwestruckBullet because hes an SA and his Favoritism game is strong so everyone trying to be friends.
And it is our problem, we play on the server he is an staff on... So it affects us...

Being Switzerland means I'm neutral and staying away from this. Just stated my opinion, my point was is that we shouldn't try to make a decision that isn't ours.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Demonic
All jokes aside,

In my eyes Snow is really mature but in this situation it was no doubt a babyish thing to do.
Like Dobby would say, he just needed to keep it cool.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Merle, god
I'm dying.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 3 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Merle, Conn
(06-02-2017, 03:04 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I'm dying.

RIP
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Merle
I'm sorry but Snow seriously did nothing wrong, he was trying to make the server a better place. Something that many admins have failed to do in the past. If anything we should be praising Snow instead of banning him. Snow was one of Fearless's major assets too and banning him was an awful mistake, welldone Soul you've seriously fucked up. Again.
The following 3 users Like fieldy's post:
  • Bobby, Conn, RonniBarker
Who even has the time to do this shit, what you all need to realise is life is too short for little arguments, petty stories and rumours. Remember guys you're literally looking at pixels lmaoooo what even is this.
The following 7 users Like DVN's post:
  • Link, Envy, Dauntless, Random, Ratatoskrr, Ivan Tempski, Iraqi Eagle
(06-02-2017, 04:26 PM)Fieldy Wrote: I'm sorry but Snow seriously did nothing wrong, he was trying to make the server a better place. Something that many admins have failed to do in the past. If anything we should be praising Snow instead of banning him. Snow was one of Fearless's major assets too and banning him was an awful mistake, welldone Soul you've seriously fucked up. Again.

Your opinion means something.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]