The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Wolven
[Image: spiderman-meme-generator-hold-a-sec-how-...efcd21.jpg]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Wolven
(06-01-2017, 11:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: If the owner says memes are allowed... Memes WILL be freaking posted to their full extent.

It's what it says in the description of this subforum.
But hopefully the spidermen memes could stop, so we don't have to scroll to pages to read something useful.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, Wolven
(06-01-2017, 11:25 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:11 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Any member of Fearless no matter their playtime can write their opinion here. Or a meme (it's in the offtopic section afterall)

Take notes Falc, thats why you were a bad admin. Not caring about anyone but yourself.

I wasn't a bad admin mate, I put the community before myself, ask anyone but you.

Because you're salty, as I said take this to Steam and I'll destroy you there, not here because I've got more respect than that.

We are also putting the community before our own reputation, I don't see how Demonic is salty. I just see someone on their own high pedestal and I ain't talking about Demonic or myself.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Demonic
Im sorry but how is what Snowered doing any different from what I was doing when I said I was going to get admins demoted?
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Wolven, Jonas
[Image: rcB1MBk.png]

NEVAH
(06-01-2017, 11:25 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:11 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Any member of Fearless no matter their playtime can write their opinion here. Or a meme (it's in the offtopic section afterall)

Take notes Falc, thats why you were a bad admin. Not caring about anyone but yourself.

I wasn't a bad admin mate, I put the community before myself, ask anyone but you.

Because you're salty, as I said take this to Steam and I'll destroy you there, not here because I've got more respect than that.

Actually you said take it to PM. You must be very annoyed by the fact that I stated you were a bad admin as you know It's true. And who's the keyboard warrior now Wink? I guess you can talk but can't do shit.You never did care about the community, all you did was for yourself. You stole the gamemode didn't you? Or left for limelight. When FearlessRP was down, you didn't help it back up. You left it to die. I was really amazed by the fact that you got unbanned when you wanted fearlessRP to fail
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.