Snowredwolf's rant
(06-01-2017, 10:43 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: -Snip-

You don't know half of it unless you've been staff and been part of that journey, there's a lot more to it.

Awestruck is a good enough Administrator to know when he's fucked up, Soul knew he fucked up and demoted him from SA at the time, he's learnt his lesson to whatever he done and came back stronger and Soul trusts him.

Soul needs an SA he can trust and he's got one clearly.

Do you even know these events are legit word for word true and not twisted? No. Stop jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention, it's pathetic.
No need to act like you did a good job and cared about the community dude.
You are doing too much asslicking

I did, but made a mistake.

Alright kid, keep on. I enjoy this.
(06-01-2017, 10:45 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:44 PM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!

[Image: spongebob.jpg?w=1200]

AlWayS FuNnY hoW tHe MosT UnknOwN anD iRrEleVent usErS rEpLY wAnTiNG ExPlanAtiOns , aS if peOplE havE tO ExPlaiN tHemSelveS to YoU. YoU'rE a NobOdY!

oh dear
Late night posting

[Image: spongebob.jpg?w=1200]
oH dEaR
(06-01-2017, 10:48 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:43 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: -Snip-
Snip
No need to act like you did a good job and cared about the community dude.
You are doing too much asslicking

I did, but made a mistake.

Alright kid, keep on. I enjoy this.
Smile So professional man, calling me a kid all you can do? Can't just accept the fact? Aww cuté. I bet you asslicked to get unbanned too. I guess you need to asslick to be a big man huh? I guess If you wanna be 'important' and buy your 'respect' keep up? Atleast some of us are themselves and earn respect.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • RonniBarker
1) cute don't have no accent
2) no flame war plox
The following 2 users Like Prompt's post:
  • RonniBarker, Arkten
It's going way off topic now, anymore then PM me for sure. Smile
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I dont know if I can say this but fuck snow awestruck is one of these admins /SA ever on FL I'm glad soul ripper has fought the negatives and made his decision without bribery . Good on you SoulRipper
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
[Image: zgGPx7n.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-01-2017, 10:53 PM)Falcon Wrote: [Image: zgGPx7n.png]
Legend.
Wow lol
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
What's all this about "Who even are you"? Obviously he's a member of the community, if someone's played 100 hours doesn't make him less of a community member then someone's who's played 2000 hours. People who have been here a week is still a valued member of the community. Just because they don't have a "big" status doesn't make them irrelevant.

Back to this: What' Snowred posted was in fact leaking information however it was stone cold evidence of all Awes' mistakes, abuse and unprofessional traits he's done over the years he's been apart of FL and the stff team. Even IF Snow twisted some words, the actual proof is there, in screen shots and in quotes directly from the logs. As for Soul's reply, well done, you took the claims face on and publicly responded for the community to see, however you are showing nothing to back yourself up, it's just words against words.

I've not got a problem with Awes' nor do I have a problem with any member of the community but it's come to the point where you are all throwing words at eachother and not even knowing the full side yourselves. You are taking one persons words and fighting with that little knowledge.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 6 users Like Rebdogg's post:
  • Prompt, RonniBarker, chopchop1614, Baskingner, Iraqi Eagle, Archer