Snowredwolf's rant
(06-01-2017, 10:39 PM)Falc Wrote: As for you Soul, you're the man right now.

We've never really agreed on anything, but we've found that point now where we do. You've gained my respect by doing this and publicising it.

You've stepped up and shown you're a leader and the man round here, not shying away from something like this but instead being open with the community who back you.

Respect.

Preach it.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Reebs, Dauntless
I'm not sure about this. As I don't know what happened and what's true and what's not and what's exaggerated and what's not.

All that matters is what happens now. If awestruck does a good job, good if he doesn't, oh well.

As non staff, it's hard to form informed opinions so I'd rather not.

All I'll say is good luck Awestruck as Supervising Administrator.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Wolven, Awestruck
(06-01-2017, 10:41 PM)connbob Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm sorry but surely multiple of these events shouldn't have even led up to his first time as SA, but more a demotion? Surely that's not ignorable..

You don't know half of it unless you've been staff and been part of that journey, there's a lot more to it.

Awestruck is a good enough Administrator to know when he's fucked up, Soul knew he fucked up and demoted him from SA at the time, he's learnt his lesson to whatever he done and came back stronger and Soul trusts him.

Soul needs an SA he can trust and he's got one clearly.

Do you even know these events are legit word for word true and not twisted? No. Stop jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention, it's pathetic.

The community wanted transparency, and they got some, albeit leaked, yet it's made members question choices made by the admin team.. Me, along with others care about FL as we've played too long on it, surely we have a right to an opinion?

Not to shit on your word or anything, Conn, but the Administration Team has played on the server for a while as well. You do have a right to an opinion, otherwise the suggestions sub-forum would not exist.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm sorry but surely multiple of these events shouldn't have even led up to his first time as SA, but more a demotion? Surely that's not ignorable..

You don't know half of it unless you've been staff and been part of that journey, there's a lot more to it.

Awestruck is a good enough Administrator to know when he's fucked up, Soul knew he fucked up and demoted him from SA at the time, he's learnt his lesson to whatever he done and came back stronger and Soul trusts him.

Do you even know these events are legit word for word true and not twisted? No. Stop jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention, it's pathetic.

The community wanted transparency, and they got some, albeit leaked, yet it's made members question choices made by the admin team.. Me, along with others care about FL as we've played too long on it, surely we have a right to an opinion?

Your opinion means shit.

You're jumping to gain attention, well done you're racking them likes up on your posts now.

Give your opinion, stop wanting answers for something that doesn't involve you and are staff only. This is all leaked, not meant for any of us.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Jordy
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: -Snip-

No need to act like you did a good job and cared about the community dude.
You are doing too much asslicking
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 2 users Like Demonic's post:
  • Molyneux481, Grunt
(06-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!

[Image: spongebob.jpg?w=1200]

AlWayS FuNnY hoW tHe MosT UnknOwN anD iRrEleVent usErS rEpLY wAnTiNG ExPlanAtiOns , aS if peOplE havE tO ExPlaiN tHemSelveS to YoU. YoU'rE a NobOdY!
The following 11 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Jan, Awestruck, Falcon, Tomo, RonniBarker, Avgar, General Rickets, Ivan Tempski, Arkten, Grunt, Eclipze
(06-01-2017, 10:44 PM)Prompt Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!

[Image: spongebob.jpg?w=1200]

AlWayS FuNnY hoW tHe MosT UnknOwN anD iRrEleVent usErS rEpLY wAnTiNG ExPlanAtiOns , aS if peOplE havE tO ExPlaiN tHemSelveS to YoU. YoU'rE a NobOdY!

oh dear
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(06-01-2017, 10:40 PM)TieDye Wrote:

If an abuse case is concluded and some abuse has been noted,  there is a good chance it is true.

I don't know if you can trust an SA that has numerous abuse cases and counts of abuse.

In Snow's rant there is a lot of evidence of abuse that still needs to be dealt with.

Yes, well done you're a genius.

I would get into an SA conversation with you, but you've got no idea how shit goes down, especially with abuse threads, keep out of the sea, it's too deep for you to swim.

To be dealt with, sorry who put you in charge? Step down and stop acting up.
(06-01-2017, 10:43 PM)Falc Wrote:

Your opinion means shit.

You're jumping to gain attention, well done you're racking them likes up on your posts now.

Give your opinion, stop wanting answers for something that doesn't involve you and are staff only. This is all leaked, not meant for any of us.

Then why did Soul make an Off-Topic post about it?

Also, calling people's opinion shit hinders your argument.
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • RonniBarker, Archer, Baskingner
(06-01-2017, 10:46 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:40 PM)TieDye Wrote:

If an abuse case is concluded and some abuse has been noted,  there is a good chance it is true.

I don't know if you can trust an SA that has numerous abuse cases and counts of abuse.

In Snow's rant there is a lot of evidence of abuse that still needs to be dealt with.

Yes, well done you're a genius.

I would get into an SA conversation with you, but you've got no idea how shit goes down, especially with abuse threads, keep out of the sea, it's too deep for you to swim.

To be dealt with, sorry who put you in charge? Step down and stop acting up.

Can you please link your promotion thread? cheers
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Demonic