Snowredwolf's rant
Let's all tone it down a bit and let the admans deal with it lads not everyone is ready to speak their mind on a community
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Wolven, Iraqi Eagle
lmao this is some petty shit

-Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 10 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Yonno, Jordy, Falcon, Janzo 火, Marty, Wolven, , General Rickets, Arkten, Ghinni
Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Falcon, Tomo, Prompt, Demonic, Molyneux481, Envy, General Rickets, dawson270500, Iraqi Eagle
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm sorry but surely multiple of these events shouldn't have even led up to his first time as SA, but more a demotion? Surely that's not ignorable..

You don't know half of it unless you've been staff and been part of that journey, there's a lot more to it.

Awestruck is a good enough Administrator to know when he's fucked up, Soul knew he fucked up and demoted him from SA at the time, he's learnt his lesson to whatever he done and came back stronger and Soul trusts him.

Soul needs an SA he can trust and he's got one clearly.

Do you even know these events are legit word for word true and not twisted? No. Stop jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention, it's pathetic.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, General Rickets, Awestruck
(06-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!

Heart Heart Heart
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Always funny how the most unknown and irrelevent users reply wanting explanations, as if people have to explain themselves to you. You're a nobody!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
As for you Soul, you're the man right now.

We've never really agreed on anything, but we've found that point now where we do. You've gained my respect by doing this and publicising it.

You've stepped up and shown you're a leader and the man round here, not shying away from something like this but instead being open with the community who back you.

Respect.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Reebs
SnowredWolf, try as he will, will not influence Awestruck's ability/authority as an SA, in my opinion. He has leaked Administrator Information as well as commands. Not sure if he noticed, but this information is admin only for a reason. His rant was pathetic, still is. Snowred had my respect, however he's lost it and gained himself nothing but a TOS ban. All that hard work he put into making Fearless a batter place has been thrown down the drain, with no chance of getting it back.

Good work snow. See you never.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Tomo
(06-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:34 PM)connbob Wrote: I'm sorry but surely multiple of these events shouldn't have even led up to his first time as SA, but more a demotion? Surely that's not ignorable..

You don't know half of it unless you've been staff and been part of that journey, there's a lot more to it.

Awestruck is a good enough Administrator to know when he's fucked up, Soul knew he fucked up and demoted him from SA at the time, he's learnt his lesson to whatever he done and came back stronger and Soul trusts him.

Do you even know these events are legit word for word true and not twisted? No. Stop jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention, it's pathetic.

If an abuse case is concluded and some abuse has been noted,  there is a good chance it is true.

I don't know if you can trust an SA that has numerous abuse cases and counts of abuse.

In Snow's rant there is a lot of evidence of abuse that still needs to be dealt with.
The following 6 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Spear, RonniBarker, Conn, Demonic, Molyneux481, Archer
(06-01-2017, 10:37 PM)Falc Wrote:

The community wanted transparency, and they got some, albeit leaked, yet it's made members question choices made by the admin team.. Me, along with others care about FL as we've played too long on it, surely we have a right to an opinion?
The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Archer, Baskingner