Snowredwolf's rant
My reply is in the OP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Demonic Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 09:57 PM)Spear Wrote: On behalv of SnowredWolf:

SnowredWolf Wrote:Good to see that you are actually posting it publicly for the community to know it now, exactly as the whole intent behind the post was.
I do not have in my intentions to humiliate AwestruckBullet in any way, purely to inform the community AND THE STAFF TEAM about why AwestruckBullet got demoted last time.

I've had this information laying around for a very long time, and so have multiple staff members who've resigned since the actual event with AwestruckBullet being a supervising administrator. The problem here is when you made the new vote within the team you didn't inform them as to why you demoted AwestruckBullet last time, at least not a detailed explanation of it.

Now, to reply to what you wrote to me on Steam:
[Image: 3b786a455faad2760002db1456f31535.png]
I've done it to help you move forwards from hiding everything from the staff & community, whether you respect that or not is completely up to yourself. The community will function better the day you arise and begin facing problems instead of hiding from them, exactly what you are doing in this thread, which I actually respect you for. 
Not speaking to me in any way is not my choice, I've shared the information, you have full rights to be mad. But saying that you will end a friendship over such a silly thing, seems silly to me.

Oh, I'm banned on the forums now, which is fair enough as I shared some information from the admin office.
But please notice, I do not hate you nor Fearless community in any way, in fact, I respect the community and you, SoulRipper.

Just to confirm to you Spear users are banned from the forums for a reason you shouldn't quote things they say and post it unless it is an unban request.
Go lick awestruck bullets ass more pls.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 1 user Likes RonniBarker's post:
  • Molyneux481
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Jordy Wrote: Just to confirm to you Spear users are banned from the forums for a reason you shouldn't quote things they say and post it unless it is an unban request.

I obviously wouldn't post if it would be an innapropriate message. I have full rights to deliver this message and you can not say I "shouldn't quote things they say". Now SnowredWolf is involved in this situation and he should be allowed to have additional words.
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • Molyneux481, Archer, Iraqi Eagle
(06-01-2017, 10:28 PM)Spear Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Jordy Wrote: Just to confirm to you Spear users are banned from the forums for a reason you shouldn't quote things they say and post it unless it is an unban request.

I obviously wouldn't post if it would be an innapropriate message. I have full rights to deliver this message and you can not say I "shouldn't quote things they say". Now SnowredWolf is involved in this situation and he should be allowed to have additional words.

ok dad

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
stoof is kiking off
Wolven

Will you address the two counts of abuse that happened or that SnowRedWolf claims happened a couple of weeks ago?
The following 4 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Conn, RonniBarker, Demonic, chopchop1614
This rant is completely outrages. Every little petty thing has been adressed. Obviously a personal grudge. I am not surprised. You just could not accept the fact that a majority wanted him, whilst you being a minority where against it, trying to do anything to get him gone, completely sad, and really really childish. You're litteretly using every little petty offence on to him.

Atleast I had my name in this rant. Where do I collect a prize?

EDIT: I just realized just how many assumptions and false lies you are providing. This rant is really off, not going to lie.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 5 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Jordy, god, Yonno, Mustang, chopchop1614
Fucking pathetic, I expected a lot better from you, Snow. You of all people, one of the most respected here, you've done a lot and you've thrown it all away.

Fair enough you're pissed off, but doing this shit? That's low, we've all done some shit don't get me wrong, but this hits a new low to be honest.

You've completely targeted Awestruck to a point where you've undermined him to an extent that it can't get worse, you're attempting to make people look down on him for what? So he resigns, gets demoted? What is your objective here apart from being an asshole towards him and the community. If you're disappointed then show it, but not by making him come across an asshole and such an abusive guy that's done so much wrong, I don't see how this is fair, at all.

You've got issues which I understand, we all do. But there's ways to handle things, whether you're listened to or not.

I've always respected you, but you've lost all my respect now.

Bang out of order mate, you've done yourself proud. You've achieved fuck all but a ToS ban, for nothing.

Where the fuck has loyalty gone nowadays in this community? We all want the same thing, for it to be successful, but this just puts people off.. Good one.
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jordy, Tomo, Jonas, chopchop1614, Eclipze, Awestruck
You missed out a lot of points of what AwestruckBullet has actually done.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 3 users Like RonniBarker's post:
  • Bobby, Demonic, Arkten
I'm sorry but surely multiple of these events shouldn't have even led up to his first time as SA, but more a demotion? Surely that's not ignorable..
The following 5 users Like Conn's post:
  • RonniBarker, Spear, Demonic, Molyneux481, Archer