Snowredwolf's rant
(06-03-2017, 11:20 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:18 AM)Broccoli Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:15 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:09 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:05 AM)juicyorange Wrote: -snip snip-

-snipity snip-

He is not being targeted in any of my posts? Like I said I have nothing against him being SA as he will do a better job than most people who are actually manipulated by regular players, not going to name as it is quite self explanatory. I just feel like the current system is unfair, it's biased.

>Admin vote to decide super admin

>"It's biased".

-snip-

I did not mean that the voting process is biased. The sanctions are biased depending on your status in the community.

How is it though when an old staff member even said that's not how the system works?
[Image: unknown.png]
We just are not told of the sanctions put in place, I could run you through a few I have seen issued but I am unaware if this would be seen as leaking or not so I won't risk it.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • juicyorange
(06-03-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: -

I spoke to SoulRipper shortly after this thread was made, and it seems as if he has misunderstood my intentions to support him to that of blackmailing him. I made it utterly clear in written text saying I will not resign based on any decision to all parties involved at the time, but in Soul's eyes that wasn't sufficient in terms of making myself even more clearer.. and perhaps it was miscommunication or just the faults of our memories that constructed the scenario differently than it truly was.

I've told SoulRipper that if he truly believes I blackmailed him, which I have countless of evidence stating otherwise, then he should remove my Veteran rank immediately. Blackmailing in any form is not OK so if he is going to make those bold claims, then he should take proper actions for it as well. Soul and myself are on good grounds, don't get me wrong. But principles needs to be held and seeing as SoulRipper felt that I was blackmailing him, then he ought to take actions. Had I been certain of a blackmail, then I'd do just that.

Truthfully, the situation mentioned in this thread is no longer relevant for it was months ago and was dealt with. This is a new step and releasing all of this was truthfully pointless, if the intention was to cause any harm to Awestruck - in my opinion. Should of been left as is and treat this new direction as a new page in the now very thick Fearless History book. The necessary transparency in SoulRipper's announcement thread about the SA Revamp was sufficient enough. No point in dealing out thousands of details.

Just have fun.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • General Rickets, chopchop1614, Iraqi Eagle
Awestruck should be demoted! He sucks!
The following 11 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tomo, Centurion, Archer, Awestruck, Arkten, Teendiver, Demonic, Luna, Iraqi Eagle, Eclipze, ryan!
(06-03-2017, 12:10 PM)Jan Wrote: Awestruck should be demoted! He sucks!

Jan should be banned! He... no idea
Never thought this about you Snow, however Marvins ban doesnt suprise me. He was very salty for not getting admin. But Snow, I Never thought you would sink down to the minges level. You had a grudge against everyone who got permd for ToS But then you go and get yourself banned for ToS, hypocritical and inmature. You and Marvin are both almost 20 year olds grown men and you are that inmature. It was very unnecessarey to leak and tell all that stuff cause in the end of the day We only care about What Awestruck will do next, not What he has Done. He is a great sa and will continue to be one.

Regards, Eclipze
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 4 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Luna, Panda, chopchop1614, Jonas
(06-03-2017, 12:10 PM)Jan Wrote: Awestruck should be demoted! He sucks!

Is that why you got demoted Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-03-2017, 06:27 PM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Never thought this about you Snow, however Marvins ban doesnt suprise me. He was very salty for not getting admin. But Snow, I Never thought you would sink down to the minges level. You had a grudge against everyone who got permd for ToS But then you go and get yourself banned for ToS, hypocritical and inmature. You and Marvin are both almost 20 year olds grown men and you are that inmature. It was very unnecessarey to leak and tell all that stuff cause in the end of the day We only care about What Awestruck will do next, not What he has Done. He is a great sa and will continue to be one.

Regards, Eclipze

licky licky

Elad, What a stupid and unnecessarey comment to make.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 5 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • NJperry, Archer, Jonas, mintblackbeard, Dauntless
hahaha ELAD you don
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Archer
(06-03-2017, 06:27 PM)ELAD Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 05:08 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Never thought this about you Snow, however Marvins ban doesnt suprise me. He was very salty for not getting admin. But Snow, I Never thought you would sink down to the minges level. You had a grudge against everyone who got permd for ToS But then you go and get yourself banned for ToS, hypocritical and inmature. You and Marvin are both almost 20 year olds grown men and you are that inmature. It was very unnecessarey to leak and tell all that stuff cause in the end of the day We only care about What Awestruck will do next, not What he has Done. He is a great sa and will continue to be one.

Regards, Eclipze

licky licky

raperp