Snowredwolf's rant
(06-03-2017, 10:33 AM)TieDye Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Floodify. He was very professional through the whole ordeal. Snow? Not so much.

Flood never explicitly stated that he would resign if I wasn't demoted as far as I'm aware, so please do not hold that against him.

From the looks of the evidence, you weren't professional at all.

Yes, it looks like most of the staff involved also failed to use correct grammar while involved in a serious meeting and lodging a formal complaint towards Awestruck's position as SA, it was really unprofessional for them to do as the situation was quite serious.

Having said that, I feel like awestruck should be sanctioned like a normal player for his powergaming with a blacklist before he takes on his duties of SA fully.
(06-03-2017, 10:36 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 06:31 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I have a lot of respect for Floodify. He was very professional through the whole ordeal. Snow? Not so much.

Flood never explicitly stated that he would resign if I wasn't demoted as far as I'm aware, so please do not hold that against him.

Yes, it looks like most of the staff involved also failed to use correct grammar while involved in a serious meeting and lodging a formal complaint towards Awestruck's position as SA, it was really unprofessional for them to do as the situation was quite serious.

Having said that, I feel like awestruck should be sanctioned like a normal player for his powergaming with a blacklist before he takes on his duties of SA fully.

It's over a year ago and it has been dealt with in the past.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-03-2017, 10:43 AM)Yonno Wrote:

I don't care how old it is, lmfao, looks like it hasn't since he has no blacklist in his records.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Demonic
(06-03-2017, 10:44 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

I don't care how old it is, lmfao, looks like it hasn't since he has no blacklist in his records.

It's over a year old and it has been dealt with in the past, just like Yonno said. Why would they blacklist him as a moderator or sanction him as a regular member? He probably got a firm warning from the previous SA.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo
(06-03-2017, 10:44 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

You have no idea how the staff team and its punishments work so I recommend not suggesting things that won't be implemented.
It has been dealt with accordingly IN THE PAST bringing it up now is irrelevant and makes it look more like a personal vendetta.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Tomo
(06-03-2017, 11:01 AM)General Rickets Wrote: From the looks of the evidence, you weren't professional at all.

You have no idea how the staff team and its punishments work so I recommend not suggesting things that won't be implemented.
It has been dealt with accordingly IN THE PAST bringing it up now is irrelevant and makes it look more like a personal vendetta.

I have not got a personal vendetta as I don't even know him. So quit pulling shit out your ass.

What I do know is he power gamed and acted very unprofessional, yes it was in the past, however the staff team always reply on the forums denying someones second chance because they haven't changed. Why does he get special treatment in this case?
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Demonic
(06-03-2017, 11:05 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:01 AM)General Rickets Wrote: From the looks of the evidence, you weren't professional at all.

I have not got a personal vendetta as I don't even know him. So quit pulling shit out your ass.

Not even worth replying to at this point if you are going to deny the obvious. You have done nothing but target him in your statements. Staff are not treated the same as players they undergo different punishment procedures unless bans and blacklists are decided upon like they have in the past. Clearly the reviewing party felt it unnecessary to issue a blacklist but for all you know he could have been privately warned or punished.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Tomo, Grunt
(06-03-2017, 11:09 AM)General Rickets Wrote:

Not even worth replying to at this point if you are going to deny the obvious. You have done nothing but target him in your statements. Staff are not treated the same as players they undergo different punishment procedures unless bans and blacklists are decided upon like they have in the past. Clearly the reviewing party felt it unnecessary to issue a blacklist but for all you know he could have been privately warned or punished.

He is not being targeted in any of my posts? Like I said I have nothing against him being SA as he will do a better job than most people who are actually manipulated by regular players, not going to name as it is quite self explanatory. I just feel like the current system is unfair, it's biased.
(06-03-2017, 11:15 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
-snip-

-snip snip-

-snipity snip-

He is not being targeted in any of my posts? Like I said I have nothing against him being SA as he will do a better job than most people who are actually manipulated by regular players, not going to name as it is quite self explanatory. I just feel like the current system is unfair, it's biased.

>Admin vote to decide super admin

>"It's biased".
[Image: laOS7Tk.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Awestruck
(06-03-2017, 11:18 AM)Broccoli Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 11:15 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
-snip-

-snip snip-

-snipity snip-

>Admin vote to decide super admin

>"It's biased".
[Image: laOS7Tk.jpg]

I did not mean that the voting process is biased. The sanctions are biased depending on your status in the community.