Snowredwolf's rant
Well, isn't this just a big cluster fuck.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
So here's what I think about all of this.

Okay snow shouldn't off leaked information from the admin chats, however I feel as the community should know what our super admin has done and why he got banned previously. I like snow and nothing will change that. This whole thread in my eyes is pointless. If any other member/admin was to get perma banned you wouldn't see a thread like this, so why create one. It just comes across as shit stirring and making the community argue. We should stop arguing and continue being a peaceful and friendly to one and other!!!!

Maybe the system needs to change when deciding a SA! Maybe let the community have a say on the matter as this is a very important decision for Fearless.

That's my view on this anyway.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Merle, Archer
(06-02-2017, 12:34 AM)Merle Wrote: Well isn't this just a big cluster fuck.

If by Clusterfuck you mean a large Canadian orgy....I hate to tell you but no, this is just a thread on a gaming community.

If you want to see the aforementioned, give me a PM, I'm sure I could sort you out with a link Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Merle
(06-02-2017, 12:38 AM)Marty Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 12:34 AM)Merle Wrote: Well isn't this just a big cluster fuck.

If by Clusterfuck you mean a large Canadian orgy....I hate to tell you but no, this is just a thread on a gaming community.

If you want to see the aforementioned, give me a PM, I'm sure I could sort you out with a link Wink

Not what I mean, but sure. Lmao
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Molyneux481
Anybody want a game of Roblox CSGO?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481, Merle, Wolven, Lewwings
(06-02-2017, 12:52 AM)Envy Wrote: Anybody want a game of Roblox CSGO?

Same
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Since I was called out by SoulRipper on the main thread, I thought the only fair thing would be to answer me.

First I want to make clear - I did not threaten to resign and I have made this utterly clear to you, Soul, and to the team. I even had a chat where I told you explicitly to remove any implication that I was indeed threatening to resign for it was not true (which I made clear quite early). To my understand, you understood this and I am unsure why you would bring such a thing up now, for it truly is not fair nor right to say. Awestruck as SA or not, I would of stayed as a staff member for as long as I found interest in the community which is exactly why I quit as staff member and is what I've said from the beginning. This all is nothing but for the pleasure and fun.

Whilst I may sympathize with the theory of that you were perhaps influenced by myself and SnowredWolf, may I encourage you to highlight the fact that we were mere spokesperson at the time - the very majority of the team at the time of the promotion was outraged and completely disagreed with the promotion. This was not the actions of one or two men, it was brought to you quickly and from there on dealt with.. moderately.. but with the backbone of the many admins that did disagree.

Only a week or two ago I laid out the reports on AwestruckBullet that had arrived post-SA-demotion of which you responded that you do not see him fit as Supervising Administrator. These were not interpretations or opinions, those were facts and I asked you what you thought.. I didn't try and tell you what to think.. so I'm not sure why you swifted your opinions this fast.

I'm not sure Soul, this feels like you are trying to go with the wind rather than to stand on the ground that you have stood on before; which I respected you for. From the beginning I was clear that this was not a personal thing, not from me at least; and to my understanding even Awestruck has understood this and appreciated it. It's heartbreaking to see that this all have been misconstrued to fit the current tide. It was always up to your decision and I felt as if I rather tried to support you and the team, than to become this tainted enemy which you've made me out to be.

Personally, I am condoning the leak of SnowredWolf. However, the community has swifted into a lot of democracy and that in turn requires FULL transparency. The many reports on Awestruck, that indeed made the basket heavy, never got released to the admin team and was never intended to.. and unfortunately was not dealt with because I resigned before I concluded them. Without a full picture of someone, it creates a perspective that is not true for the admins in question. If they now have the power to vote, they must be able to know every detail of fellow admins that they may vote on - which is the very issue with a fair and just democrating voting system, for fl staff team is no where close to that. I urged you to release those information to the admin team, but you never responded to that..

I'm just confused at this point, and even though AwestruckBullet never would of been my pick, I do hope that he does as well as he have the intention and will for. He is a bright light in Fearless, but there is a distinct difference between being dedicated and capable - which of the latter one I, at least, did not agree with basing of the facts before his first promotion, during his first SA period and also after his SA period.

I wish AwestruckBullet good luck. I'm deeply saddened if anyone thinks of me as anything else that I truly am after all this.. commotion. I have tried to stay as genuine and objective to it all.

Please do support your current and future staff members, Soul. And finally but not least - get to know the team that you deem yourself to be the leader of. Also, fuck those apology threads from now on.

With warmest of regards,
Floodify

TL;DR: This has all been over simplified by SoulRipper and made out to be a solo man's mission. He should stick to his guns, that he unfortunately rarely displays to the team and at rare sights it is when the community/team is in doubt of him. I wish Awestruck good luck, even though negative reports from community members about him had flooded to me when I was SA (none were released). As I said to the whole team.. you being SA was never out of the question for me, it was ideally a question about time.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Spear, Demonic, Bobby, Janzo 火, General Rickets, Wolven, Iraqi Eagle
Got some popcorn ready for a nice 20 page read of salt, tears and blood, but all I got was half content, half Spiderman, how disappointing.

OT: keep track of only negative things a staff member has done, ignoring any good they have done, take a magnifying glass, blow it all out of proportion, ignore the timeline of negative things happening, disregard any SA actions done on those occurrences and you'll have one empty fucking team.

Trying to hold on to the fact that the majority disagreed with Awestruck first becoming SA is more of a guesstimate than an actual evaluation, magnified by a crystal clear clique that was established.

I do not regret first promoting Awestruck to SA, as time has shown, this was the right decision after all. I do, however, regret being too inactive in that period to properly integrate him into the role, for which I apologize.
I like how snow had to make a public website to put forth his views, the magnitude of professionalism you'd expect from an ex-Superadmin. To be honest with you, this tells me more about Snow as a person than it does about Awestruck. Pathetic.
W
(06-02-2017, 07:11 AM)ELAD Wrote: REALLY?
I am really disappointed. You CANNOT have a fully functioning community if the staff team is not transparent. Snow has taken the first step towards that, for the better of the community. YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH REASONS WHY PEOPLE WERE DEMOTED. This is just ridiculous. PERMANENTLY BANNING snow, who of all people has given the MOST to the community out of anyone, after he drives the community fo the better.
Previously I have not been Floodifys best supporters, but now I am completely behind him, and snow.

SOUL make the right decision, publicize all the admin office. We as the community without transparency will not survive.

Are you joking or what?

Snow broke ToS so blatantly, which is a legit and deserved ban no matter if he meant it in a good way or not.

As for publicising the admin office, stop now that's just stupid.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • General Rickets, Marty, Grunt