Admins Assume We Shoudl know Better
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Discovery

[b]Your SteamID:[/b]  STEAM_0:1:150440466

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 77442

[b]Banned by:[/b][FL] Random

[b]Reason:[/b]FailRP

[b]Involved:[/b] me

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] Admins Always Assume that you should know better if u have high hours but it really
isnt true someone with 1000+ hours  could have never read the rules so the admins assume oh this person has x amount o
of hours so they should know the rules . there fore i belive i should be unbanned for making a mistake and not know i was doing wrong
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Wether or not you choose to read the rules is completley up to you. With 300+ hours, this being your 7th ban, and the fact that you just came back from a ban. YOU should know a lot better.

Now unless you have something else to add, this will be denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hello Random

Yes i do have something to add

i genuinly didnt know i couldnt ask to be hostaged i have seen multiple people do it asnd not be banned i didnt mean to break a rule
and i really do appologisebut you have to see where im coming from i thought it was allowed and never questioned it
so please i ask u even if u dont choose to unabn me shorten my ban because it was a truly honest mitake

Yours Truly
Dylan Simone
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I see no reason to approve this UBR.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]