Report: jakeydevine
(06-01-2017, 06:20 PM)DVN Wrote: Involved (Was sitting behind Jacob watching him play before leaving the house).

A few things I'd like to discuss.

1. Please tell me why you tried to arrest him for 'Stealing a Police car' when the vehicle is not a police car. Although you are a corrupt officer, this is powergaming. It's exactly the same as me accusing someone of having contraband because they have a prop spawned that looks like a vial. Before he even broke any rules you were actually the first person to break a rule.

As for the disrespect, he does have anger issues, but it no excuse for what was said and if the dealing staff members see's fit a punishment should still follow. What you did was totally unfair, which lead him to become angry very easily as he is young.

I only remember snippets from what was going on as I was on my phone, so please bare with me when I try to remember the situation.

I am assuming you are a friend/relative of jakes

I was told that a undercover police dodge was stolen and heading downtown. As a police interceptor I was lying in wait for anyone speeding. I see this car, matching the description of the stolen car, park up in the trees, and then he gets out, and acts very suspiciously, staring at me while backing away and when I go and try and question him, he is hiding in the bushes, indicating that he was trying to flee. At this point another officer arrives, but he breaks fear rp constant and pauses an rp situation to insult us constantly in local ooc. At this point Jonas arrives, warns Jake not to interrupt the RP situation and break fear rp. He continued to break fear rp until the he finally stopped insulting me and complied. I am not neglecting the fact that I may of slightly jumped to conclusions but it is certainly not an excuse for him to break TOS and pause a rp situation. I do not believe I have broken any rules, but, if an admin states that I am in the wrong then I will quote happily accept my punishment and learn from my mistakes but you CANNOT call me things which have got people permed.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy

Messages In This Thread
Report: jakeydevine - by ELAD - 06-01-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: Report: - by dvngb - 06-01-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Report: - by ELAD - 06-01-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by dvngb - 06-01-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by ELAD - 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by dvngb - 06-01-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by dvngb - 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by DVN - 06-01-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Report: jakeydevine - by ELAD - 06-01-2017, 06:39 PM