Your name: [F.I] Agorith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Your ban ID: 76383

Banned by: Console

Reason: vandalized TS lobby channel

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Hello, Fearless.

I'd like to start off with an apology aimed towards the staff members still present during my latest outfall with FL.
I am fully aware of the annoyance I caused by the immature action I took, altering the text with a silly sentence & picture in the lobby of Teamspeak, aimed towards Awestruck.
Although led by frustration, I clearly had no valid reason to do what I did, therefore am unable to grant you a proper excuse.

Whilst I remain hopeful for another chance, I do realise I've screwed up once before and this might make it difficult for the current staff team to believe I am truly no longer here with ill intention.
To be entirely fair I've never had ill intention towards FL, rather than a few people within it.
I clearly handled it the wrong way, I could see that back then as I can see it now.

Now as to why I ask for another chance is the fact I no longer have any interest whatsoever in the gamemode of FL itself.
While this might sound odd and demotivating from my part, and you are more than likely wondering as to why I am creating this UBR in the first place, I simply state this to further clarify I have no interest whatsoever in creating beef nor hefty discussions when it comes down to FL development, staff management, or anything related.
I do however would like to join back on the forums/teamspeak for the occasional chat with old and new friends alike within the community.

I realise every case is different, so I'm not attempting to use this to my advantage, however I couldn't help but notice a few old names that have equally screwed up while still on FL have now recently been unbanned entirely.
Though I have been thinking of creating a UBR for a while, I realised there might not have been an appropriate amount of time since the accident in order for me to even get a fair chance on this UBR.
These unbans did motivate me to give it another chance.

As most of you will know, I could go on and on regarding FL topics, but I tried keeping this short and to the point.
If something is not yet clear and you might have many more questions for me, I welcome them with open arms.

Once again I'd like to apologise, specifically towards Awestruck seeing as the beef was mainly between us.

I look forward towards your reply.

Sincerely,
Agorith
Unban request will be taken into Staff Discussion.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
From Agorith:

I'd like to state that the incident of last night turned out to be a misunderstanding.
I had noticed the thread regarding a new Fearless Discord.

As I wasn't sure on whether or not I'd be welcome on it, I decided to ask MasterNoda if I'd be allowed upon it.
He stated it shouldn't be a problem, as I had not been banned for ToS, not as far as my ban reason goes anyway.
So I hopped on, had many casual chats with alot of different individuals including Noda, teachers, regular players etc, and enjoyed myself until a banhammer hit me.

Before this fact get's used against me in this case, I was called Foxy101 as a joke towards Cox who was also on Discord.
However as I tried changing it back to Agorith to make sure nobody thinks I'm trying to sneakily get on the Discord portraying myself to be a different person, I had to deal with a v long namechange cooldown.
I never portrayed myself to be anyone else.

I just wanted to clear this up.
Looking forward to your next reply.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Greetings, Agorith,

The team has come to a conclusion regarding this unban request. Under the circumstances, and the facts brought forward, a majority has decided to deny your return to the community. The Discord incident was not taken into consideration on this decision. However, due to the act(s) you've carried out, we do not think you deserve to return at this time.

Feel free to make another unban request in the allocated time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]