Im getting sick of this!
Im getting really sick of this! Evry time i join ur server i get kicket and baned!
Why!? i dont know SO PLEASE stop it! it's very annoyng!
Yeah, Ive noticed that too. WTH is going on? lol...
Its like ... you got banned for some s*** I dont remember... and when you finally got unbanned.. you join the server and then gets banned again after 5-10 sec... Like automatically banned.
the server takes a second to kick you if you have a active ban, check your bans and see if you still have one going, if so thats why

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Use template
(12-21-2011, 03:04 AM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: Use template

Well the only problem is: on teh ban site it says my ban has expierd >.<
Closed, no template, probably no actual ban because you didn't post any information that could help you get unbanned.

The server has been getting a lot of DDoS attacks recently, that might be a reason why you keep getting kicked from the server cause the server is crashing.

Let me remind everyone to STOP BACKSEAT ADMINING. Also Allan-brosj, admins don't respond well to players posting an unban request and they are a massive prick about it, especially whenever there is probably a glitch or something. Respect us a bit more and quit being an asshole.