Who ya gonna call? GHOSTK1LL3R!
(05-30-2017, 06:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Unbanned by me and because I thought it was fair. A few days ago there was a security issue which has been fixed. However with the help of Ghostk1ll3r, by obtaining information for me, it was done a lot faster. That means FL was secured faster which I think is a good reason to give him a last chance. Some people think he gave me money, well not even a single penny.

I think sometimes a second/third/fourth/fifth/sixth/seventh/eight/ninth/tenth/../ (edit) etc chance is a good choice. Look at Generation, a great admin nowadays with a long history.

And if the unban decision is a bad one, if he breaks a rule, he'll get the judgement like everybody gets.

Welcome back Ghostk1ll3r.

When you revoked my ban on him ages ago, this was the same excuse. Can you say, with the hand on your chest, that he has improved afterwards?

Honestly, as much as I sympathize with how you are thinking from the hypothetical position that I imagine you are in, this is an abnormally foolish decision in the context of it all. It makes me chuckle quite a bit, I won't lie. But it's ridiculous and shows how absurd and pathetic the standards within FL has truly become.

Either this originates from a ridiculous stand point, or he has you by the balls.. as before (what I've been told, the latter one is far more accurate). But if this is the new path FL is heading, I wish you and the community a happy trip. I'm looking forward to the ever-coming shitstorms.

If you're truly back to be somewhat decent Ghost, then don't jerk around or try and influence some key-players for the worst of it. And I've never cared for your stats, so I have no clue what you are on about.

Have fun.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 11 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Conn, Yonno, Envy, LordOfMemory, chopchop1614, Link, King Kickass, Rylund, Bowiii, dawson270500, Exotic
^^^ooh, The Veterans strike back?^^^
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-31-2017, 12:45 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: [Snip

When you revoked my ban on him ages ago, this was the same excuse. Can you say, with the hand on your chest, that he has improved afterwards?

Honestly, as much as I sympathize with how you are thinking from the hypothetical position that I imagine you are in, this is an abnormally foolish decision in the context of it all. It makes me chuckle quite a bit, I won't lie. But it's ridiculous and shows how absurd and pathetic the standards within FL has truly become.

Either this originates from a ridiculous stand point, or he has you by the balls.. as before (what I've been told, the latter one is far more accurate). But if this is the new path FL is heading, I wish you and the community a happy trip. I'm looking forward to the ever-coming shitstorms.  

If you're truly back to be somewhat decent Ghost, then don't jerk around or try and influence some key-players for the worst of it. And I've never cared for your stats, so I have no clue what you are on about.

Have fun.

All of my bans in my opinion have all been but a means to stop me playing on this server because the admin team didn't like that I would actually challenge their views.

I will go through my bans and explain to you why that is so:

[ban lifted before expired) TOS - Double accounting to avoid ban

The evidence that was being referred to in this was over 1 1/2 years old. I proved at that time to an SA that I was not double aaccounting and it was never referred to again. However, 1 1/2 years later it was brought up and then permd.

BRA (65541) - FearRP // You know better.

I had literally 20 people with guns to one person who had one of my fellow clan members hostage. As he was outnumbered 20:1 I ordered the killing of said player with the gun and apparently that was FearRP.

(ban lifted before expired) (ban lifted before expired) Lying in Courthouse, Tampering with Evidence, Refusing to Cooperate, Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him

I never lied in the courthouse, feel free to prove me wrong and show that. I equally never tampered with evidence, I had private chat logs with personal information on them so I hide them in the video. I did cooperate and actually sent the video directly to Nighthawk of what he required and even after the fact I still got this ban. Not to mention this was a forumrule I 'broke' and not a server one.

1.5 - Failing to comply with admin decision.

Because I stood up to an admin I got banned for it. The admin now not an admin anymore agrees that he over-reacted and regrets said decision.

(ban lifted before expired) ToS

Not sure what this one was first honestly. Moving on.

(ban lifted before expired) Obtained 50000 BMWs given by exploiter

Soul previously unbanned me in return for telling him how I was bypassing the two factor authentication on the server along with multiple admins with unsecure passwords and finally multiple XSS errors with the admincp3 page. I then informed Soul that there was a dupe out there of which a player knew and I said to him that I would find out how it works. I asked the player in question to prove to me it worked and he gave me 40 BMW's. I nearly found out how it worked and even notified Soul regarding this however as he's never on Steam he never saw my messages and as a result I got banned?

Also, please tell me how me being given 40 (not 50000) BMW's is any breach of TOS or rules. I never exploited, so I should not be the one who is punished for it.

So before you start saying FL is going down a 'pathetic route' maybe it was the other way round and not me who was the bad egg of the server and maybe the one in the mirror, Floodify.

Just because I voiced my opinion which went against yours doesn't mean you have to find out ways to get me banned because you don't like me. It doesn't work like that and you wont get far when you run into someone at work that you don't like and you try and get them kicked out of the company because of it.

I wish you all the best in the future Floodify but you really should consider yourself before considering others.
The following 11 users Like User 12049's post:
  • god, Tomo, ELAD, Wolven, Yonno, Falc, Kippsee, Archer, Envy, Cox, Pollux
Playing the innocent card, classic.

At one point the only reason you stayed on FL was to get staff demoted, once you got perm'd for that you cracked several passwords including mine, you then procceeded deleting almost all of my dupes, used that as an 'exploit you could fix', Soul fell for it and unbanned you without any discussing whatsoever, and as proven he fell for it again, again and again.

I have to give it to you, you're pretty good at using Soul and other staff members involved as your puppets, so probs for that. It's just sad they don't realise it themselves.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Link, Conn, Rylund
This was a thread to Welcome a player back. If you have any issues, please Private Message the user.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Welcome back Ghostkillsnoone

#shitaggrper
(05-31-2017, 02:19 PM)Jan Wrote: Playing the innocent card, classic.

At one point the only reason you stayed on FL was to get staff demoted, once you got perm'd for that you cracked several passwords including mine, you then procceeded deleting almost all of my dupes, used that as an 'exploit you could fix', Soul fell for it and unbanned you without any discussing whatsoever, and as proven he fell for it again, again and again.

I have to give it to you, you're pretty good at using Soul and other staff members involved as your puppets, so probs for that. It's just sad they don't realise it themselves.

Well, if you look at the team all the admins of which I said abused have now been demoted; playing the innocent card indeed...

Your dupes got deleted? I never knew.

I understand that you're mad that I am unbanned however this is a welcome back thread so i'd prefer if you were nice to me rather than coming here to cause drama.

p.s. It's amazing how when you're not an admin your colours truly shine.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • god, Cox, Bowiii
GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:BRA (65541) - FearRP // You know better.

I had literally 20 people with guns to one person who had one of my fellow clan members hostage. As he was outnumbered 20:1 I ordered the killing of said player with the gun and apparently that was FearRP.

Emphasis on the "literally 20 people" part

You even said you had 10 people in the post so idk how its increased by 3 then doubled.

The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Bowiii
"Oh no how stupid of Soul to unban him"
"Ohmagawd"

Man shut the fuck up. What's done is fucking done. Stop your shitstorm against GHOST, he's been unbanned and is back. Deal with it ffs show some maturity.

OT: Welcome back GHOST, was hoping you would return one day <3
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Tomo,
(05-31-2017, 03:18 PM)Suarez Wrote:
GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:BRA (65541) - FearRP // You know better.

Emphasis on the "literally 20 people" part

You even said you had 10 people in the post so idk how its increased by 3 then doubled.

We had 15-20 of us within the compound while 5 of us were outside the garages.