[Solved] Voice Radio, & Somethin' else
Well, I just got back, it's been 2 month or even more, And admins are still ignoring messages, but leave that, I spawned without a weapon as the S.R.U, Kinda weird ey? or I'm just missing something because of my lack of knowledge, (I've been away for a while)
Also, How Do I use my voice radio?
and one more thing, /requestsong <song name> doesn't work, ;-: , does it even work...?
So I will clear the issues up for you:

1) If an Admin doesn't respond do not spam them they will get back to you in due time

2) As SRU or Police to get a weapon you must go into the garage and through a garage door is a locker where you can select your weapons for your chosen Government Enforcer.

3) To use voice radio firstly do /voiceradio on then click X + G (Default Suit Zoom Key) to speak in this radio chat. If your in a team such as Corleone/Rebel/Government they have a team chat or as citizen you can do /frequency (Number between 80-120) to then chance your frequency settings.

4) Request song also does not work because it hasn't been linked with the official FL Radio request link however if you go to this link: http://radio.fearlessrp.net . Then you can request via that website.

I hope this clears up all me your questions and feel free to ask anymore if you wish on this thread. Otherwise I will wait 48 hours before I close this thread.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Ahh! Much obliged!
I don't think I have anymore questions, Thank you very much for the explanation!
I guess it's good now to be locked. :3
I thin i'll need a meeseeks box irl to help me.
(05-30-2017, 03:32 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: Ahh! Much obliged!
I don't think I have anymore questions, Thank you very much for the explanation!
I guess it's good now to be locked. :3
I thin i'll need a meeseeks box irl to help me.

Answered.

Closed & Archived.