[Closed] [Charity] Evo Little Helpers
(05-28-2017, 12:24 PM)Yonno Wrote: -Donation-

Hello Yonno

Thank you for donating $500,000 towards our charity. This money will surely end up in the right hands and hopefully be used positively.

Thanks again,
[Image: VKEmJwD.png]
(05-28-2017, 12:41 PM)Falc Wrote: -Application-

Hello Falc,

Your application is currently under review. We will get back to you with response within 24 hours. If you have any further questions please forward them in a private message.

Thank you for using our services,
Looks great, very unique and cool. Will definitely donate soon!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Spear, Molyneux481
(05-27-2017, 10:23 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: -Application-

Hello Prompt,

We've decided to offer you the money you've requested. The money will be with you shortly. If you have any further questions please forward them in a private message.

Amount: $100,000

(05-28-2017, 01:05 AM)The Memester Wrote: -Application-

Hello Memester,

We've decided to offer you the money you've requested. The money will be with you shortly. If you have any further questions please forward them in a private message.

Amount: $70,000

Name: Tomo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140
Requested amount: £100,000
Bans and blacklists: 3 bans, 6 blacklists, all years ago.
Reason for funding: Since my ingame wallet stooped below 1 million dollars, my e-penis has been shrinking at an alarming rate. Need to make it grow again. This seemed like a suitable alternative to steroid enhancements.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(05-28-2017, 01:07 PM)Tomo Wrote: -Application-

Hello Tomo,

Your application is currently under review. We will get back to you with response within 24 hours. If you have any further questions please forward them in a private message.

The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Tomo
Greetings, Evo Little Helpers

I am considering donating to this charity, however before doing so I have a few questions, which I am sure others would like to know the answers to also. Firstly, will the organisation reveal to us or give us a brief outline on the guidelines which the employees have when considering giving people money, I wouldn't want my money going to people who simply don't need it. When time has passed and the charity has been up for quite sometime will we get any statistics on how many people have received our money so we can see the facts and therefore the success of the company. Finally, under the hypothetical situation that the organisation closes after sometime what will happen to the money donated to the charity, will it be refunded in someway or will the money staff within the owners wallets? A great idea by the way and I hope this works out!

Many thanks,
Divey
Steam name: Ethan Bradberry
Amount you wish to donate: $75,000

Seems like a good idea, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Molyneux481
(05-28-2017, 01:56 PM)Divey Wrote: Greetings, Evo Little Helpers

I am considering donating to this charity, however before doing so I have a few questions, which I am sure others would like to know the answers to also. Firstly, will the organisation reveal to us or give us a brief outline on the guidelines which the employees have when considering giving people money, I wouldn't want my money going to people who simply don't need it. When time has passed and the charity has been up for quite sometime will we get any statistics on how many people have received our money so we can see the facts and therefore the success of the company. Finally, under the hypothetical situation that the organisation closes after sometime what will happen to the money donated to the charity, will it be refunded in someway or will the money staff within the owners wallets? A great idea by the way and I hope this works out!

Many thanks,
Divey

Hi Divey,

Thank you for your questions about Evo Little Helpers.

Everyone who donates a sum of money to this charity will have the possibility to affect the decision on all future applications. If a donator wishes to share his/her opinion about an applicant, he/she can simply send one of our staff members a private message. The charity will use a more strict policy and guidelines in the future.

If the charity goes bankrupt, we will use our own money to keep the charity running. We do appreciate donations. However, we are not fully dependent on them as we do have an amount of money ready to be used for the charity. 

Also if the charity shut down, all donations that haven't been spent will be returned to the donator or given to someone who needs it. We would most likely not close our charity without having all the donations given to the ones in need. Simply, we do not make profit.

Hope I have answered you questions.

Thank you for taking the interest in our charity,

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Divey