FearlessRP is anti-christian, therefore the anti-christ.(Satire)
Awestruck: Had a some friends die again last semester. Was pretty messed up and bombed nearly every class. Took a long break from things to try to get my mind right. I'm as together as I'm gonna get for now. Waiting on a trial to finish to see how things play out.

Prompt: /job doesn't set everything that needs to be set for the job to be correctly played, nor does it give us access to anything we would want for that job role.

Hobo jobs would require a member and a leader position, skins to make it clear that we are hobos (I.E. really crappy looking), 0 income, a beg swep or tip box of some kind, and our names added to the non-violent (passive) psuedo criminal job set (I.E. they cannot rob, attack, hostage, but they have the ability to be non-violent criminals for the police to ticket/arrest. Stuff like harassment, squating, protesting, damage to property, jaywalking, and obviously income tax evasion).

They should be allowed to fish, spawn pots, no contraband, and the king should have an jammer (the object that unarrests but rewarrants a person). A chat channel would also be nice, as pradio channels are both limited and breachable.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Awestruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: FearlessRP is anti-christian, therefore the anti-christ.(Satire) - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-20-2017, 07:27 AM