Floodify Resigns
Now the staff team has to elect two SA's right?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-19-2017, 08:33 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Now the staff team has to elect two SA's right?

We do not need to elect two. It obviously depends on how much work the new SA will have on their hand.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Archer
Welp.
*dusts off old SA cap

I'll talk to you on steam flood. <3 you
The following 10 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, Mustang, Falc, LordOfMemory, Idea, Jordy, Dauntless, General Rickets, Iraqi Eagle, Floodify
Thanks for everything you've done for Fearless.

Good luck with your future plans!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Nooo flood, gonna miss you bud best of luck in the future and make sure to keep in contact!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(05-19-2017, 08:34 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 08:33 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Now the staff team has to elect two SA's right?

We do not need to elect two. It obviously depends on how much work the new SA will have on their hand.

So when there is more work you promote two people to SA and demote one when this work is done? Nice system you got there!
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Molyneux481
(05-19-2017, 09:08 PM)Peekay Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 08:34 PM)Jonas Wrote:

So when there is more work you promote two people to SA and demote one when this work is done? Nice system you got there!

I think you don't understand what Jonas said. If the new SA has capacity to handle all stuff alone, no other SA is needed, nor is a promotion of a new one. But if the SA needs help in handling stuff or doesn't have the capacity, there will be a promotion of a second one to work more efficiency.
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • Jonas
Eyy my brudda. So Sad to see you resign, you're a great friend and SA. Keep in touch on steam
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
One of the best admins out their. didn't even need to be seen all that much, your character was already there shown on the forums and what not. Fair enough to the fact you need time for your private life. You've done a lot and done a great job for this community. All i can say is keep it up with the motivation and passion for other things. It gets you a long way and clearly looking at what you've done, you came a long way in the FL community.
Did not see that coming.

Anyway thanks for everything and good luck in the future,
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.