RIP Littletown
(05-20-2017, 11:45 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 08:59 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 08:54 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 05:33 PM)Broccoli Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 07:51 AM)Yonno Wrote: I think a lot of people are kinda done with V4B1, too. It might be an option to considering changing that map, just sayin'.

I personally find V4B1 a terrible map with a lot of buildings people wont even bother using (Im looking at you, Goth Club). Why was v33x changed in the end anyways?

Just think of all those dupes people have made for v4b1 tho

Think of all the dupes people had for V2D. That's the same thing for any map.

But people play V4B1 more, so the v4b1 dupes are more valued.

Not way back when.

The server v4b1 replaced, 33x, used to receive barely half the players v2d did.
Just saying, I was here for v33x you know

Anyway, v33x and v4b1 have very little visible or structural changes, so there isn't any really 'broken' dupes between them, so i class them the same
The following 3 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Archer, Idea, Dragnort_
(05-22-2017, 11:44 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 06:11 AM)Peekay Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:33 AM)Holdem Wrote: -snup-

Ok, you wanted to give new RP possibilities to us.
It was a nice try, but one big fuck up. The Server is empty nearly all the time and the exam excuse.. come on, we both know that's bullshit.
The Players should've been the ones deviding which map is coming, so this map will be used.
Littletown was filled the first days because it was new and cool, now it's emtpd because playing on V4B1 is much better.
The whole Update is one big fuck up that the FL Team is trying to excuse.
I'm looking forward to the excuse when the exams are finished, might get funny.
Also, Players might Vote uninformed, but not everyone does.
There are people thar give a shit and you should give them the possibility? Or will the Staff always search around in the Forum and excuse Littletown when Players make fun of the big fail?
Instead of doing that you could actully try to make it good and give us the Vote right.
Why would you keep and empty Littletown Server when you could have a full Rockford (fpr example) Server. I don't get it. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

First of all, I'd appreciate that you tone down your messages. There is absolutely no need to be so salty.

Secondly, you're saying that you don't understand why we don't just change the map to "Rockford" and have it "Full". You obviously haven't read through everything I said or haven't understood it properly as I clearly explained why a small map was chosen instead of a large map: We simply do not have the players to fill 2 big maps, simple. We do not want to split our players into two maps because having 70 players in one server is better than having 35 on each as people get bored when there aren't that many players online. 

If you don't like the map that's fine, but please don't make it sound like we've made it worse than it was before when nearly no one played on that server bar to farm contraband. If anything, we're in the same spot as we were before, not going backwards.

I do read it all.
Seems like I haven't said it.
Rockford was an example. It's no sense to do what the Staff Team did. The community should be able to make a decission, that's the good thing about a large community like this.
Rockford was all an example, I don't really like it as we have EvoCity already, but that's not the point I want to mention.
The point is that the Staff is removing something zhat no one wants and instead of giving us something we'd enjoy you just give us the next crap no one wants. Littletown is dead after less than a week launching.
Why is that being made? Is it that hard to listen to what the community wants instead of giving us some crap that is sitting all alone not used?
The playerbase can grow with a new map, a map people actully want.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Archer
(05-23-2017, 03:09 PM)Peekay Wrote: Why is that being made? Is it that hard to listen to what the community wants

The vast majority of updates to the game-mode comes from users making suggestions, then our Dev team working on them and implementing them, therefore implying that FL doesn't listen to the community is not true at all.

The reason we made the decision of what map to try out on a server that does not get used is because we'd like to try something new. We do not need another big City RP map because we already have one and we don't have enough players to run two, it really is as simple as that. If we were to implement a new big map we'd need to substitute V4b1 instead. Having two big maps in two servers will affect the community negatively on the long run as people will not enjoy themselves as much when there's only half the people they're used to in the one server.

Long story short, letting the community decide will only result in another big map being chosen which we cannot sustain alongside V4b1. If you have a suggestion for another small map that would be better than Littletown, then by all means go ahead and make a suggestion Smile That's what the suggestions section is there for after all.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-16-2017, 07:52 PM)Rebelz Wrote: It's doing better then V2D in all fairness

Not anymore it's not.
The following 1 user Likes Zapp's post:
  • Rebdogg
(05-28-2017, 05:23 PM)Zapp Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 07:52 PM)Rebelz Wrote: It's doing better then V2D in all fairness

Not anymore it's not.

Exactly
Remove second servur and update v4b1 map to something not so shitlagfest :))
inb4 bad pc
thats where youre wrong kiddo
To all those complaining over the staff not listening to the community, please do remember that the second most highest voted item (with only few to Rockford) was to keep v2d. Just because there is a majority vote on something, it does not guarantee that it will get implemented for the final decision is in the staff/devs hands.

Having an attitude that have been displayed by some is just ridiculous and short minded - acting as if this is the end of the community in all manners. It's better to do something than to not, even if that is wrong. A path of failure eventually leads to success.

Also, mature the fuck up and have a civil discussion for once. You look nothing but fools otherwise.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Jonas, Envy, Joe Joe, Spear
rp_rockford_open I reckon would be good

We can have planes for christ sake lets not forget

also

building

big building
city rp

one server

F U N
The following 2 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Rebdogg, RonniBarker
(05-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Floodify Wrote: To all those complaining over the staff not listening to the community, please do remember that the second most highest voted item (with only few to Rockford) was to keep v2d. Just because there is a majority vote on something, it does not guarantee that it will get implemented for the final decision is in the staff/devs hands.

Having an attitude that have been displayed by some is just ridiculous and short minded - acting as if this is the end of the community in all manners. It's better to do something than to not, even if that is wrong. A path of failure eventually leads to success.

Also, mature the fuck up and have a civil discussion for once. You look nothing but fools otherwise.

Also, if you were going to ignore the keep v2d vote option, why even have it!?
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • RonniBarker
(05-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Floodify Wrote: Also, mature the fuck up and have a civil discussion for once. You look nothing but fools otherwise.

aLsO, mAtUrE tHe FuCk Up AnD hAvE a CiViL DiScUsSiOn FoR oNcE. yOu LoOk NoThInG bUt FoOlS oThErWiSe
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 4 users Like RonniBarker's post:
  • Dragnort_, Janzo 火, Prompt, Zecon
(05-28-2017, 11:50 PM)AzzA Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Floodify Wrote: Also, mature the fuck up and have a civil discussion for once. You look nothing but fools otherwise.

aLsO, mAtUrE tHe FuCk Up AnD hAvE a CiViL DiScUsSiOn FoR oNcE. yOu LoOk NoThInG bUt FoOlS oThErWiSe

[Image: spongebob.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Zapp's post:
  • Envy, RonniBarker, jhayw, Zecon