RIP Littletown
I think a lot of people are kinda done with V4B1, too. It might be an option to considering changing that map, just sayin'.

I personally find V4B1 a terrible map with a lot of buildings people wont even bother using (Im looking at you, Goth Club). Why was v33x changed in the end anyways?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Archer, Pollux
(05-20-2017, 07:51 AM)Yonno Wrote: I think a lot of people are kinda done with V4B1, too. It might be an option to considering changing that map, just sayin'.

I personally find V4B1 a terrible map with a lot of buildings people wont even bother using (Im looking at you, Goth Club). Why was v33x changed in the end anyways?

I believe it was because v4b1 was a lot more optimised and up-to-date.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I thought littletown would increase the population on the setver but it seems I was wrong. I'll be the first to admit
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Idea
(05-20-2017, 07:51 AM)Yonno Wrote: I think a lot of people are kinda done with V4B1, too. It might be an option to considering changing that map, just sayin'.

Just think of all those dupes people have made for v4b1 tho
[Image: unknown.png]
(05-20-2017, 05:33 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

Think of all the dupes people had for V2D. That's the same thing for any map.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Grunt, Idea
(05-20-2017, 08:54 PM)Yonno Wrote:

But people play V4B1 more, so the v4b1 dupes are more valued.
V4B1 had lights and pavement in the city tunnel too,means a shit ton less CDM
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-20-2017, 08:59 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 08:54 PM)Yonno Wrote:

But people play V4B1 more, so the v4b1 dupes are more valued.

Not way back when.

The server v4b1 replaced, 33x, used to receive barely half the players v2d did.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Grunt
Map change won't solve all our problems lol it won't do anything.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-20-2017, 06:11 AM)Peekay Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:33 AM)Holdem Wrote: -snup-

Ok, you wanted to give new RP possibilities to us.
It was a nice try, but one big fuck up. The Server is empty nearly all the time and the exam excuse.. come on, we both know that's bullshit.
The Players should've been the ones deviding which map is coming, so this map will be used.
Littletown was filled the first days because it was new and cool, now it's emtpd because playing on V4B1 is much better.
The whole Update is one big fuck up that the FL Team is trying to excuse.
I'm looking forward to the excuse when the exams are finished, might get funny.
Also, Players might Vote uninformed, but not everyone does.
There are people thar give a shit and you should give them the possibility? Or will the Staff always search around in the Forum and excuse Littletown when Players make fun of the big fail?
Instead of doing that you could actully try to make it good and give us the Vote right.
Why would you keep and empty Littletown Server when you could have a full Rockford (fpr example) Server. I don't get it. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

First of all, I'd appreciate that you tone down your messages. There is absolutely no need to be so salty.

Secondly, you're saying that you don't understand why we don't just change the map to "Rockford" and have it "Full". You obviously haven't read through everything I said or haven't understood it properly as I clearly explained why a small map was chosen instead of a large map: We simply do not have the players to fill 2 big maps, simple. We do not want to split our players into two maps because having 70 players in one server is better than having 35 on each as people get bored when there aren't that many players online. 

If you don't like the map that's fine, but please don't make it sound like we've made it worse than it was before when nearly no one played on that server bar to farm contraband. If anything, we're in the same spot as we were before, not going backwards.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.