DreeBott
(05-15-2017, 03:54 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Posting on behalf of DreeBott
DreeBott Wrote:I have a feeling you're not reading my replys, / showing any interest in getting this situation solved.
Anyways:
[Image: 4ef149f13cef26bb7f931831d9e933b1.png]

I have a big interest to solve this matter in a fair way.

Pardon the confusion.

-disregard last post, tired-
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The evidence you provided shows a police officer, Balls. The other player is a suited player, who is this then? Did you really apprehend the evidence through Balls broadcasting? You did not take the screenshots yourself because you only connected and didnt put a suit on, whilst the player in the screenshot had a suit on.

The image is also cropped, may you provide the full image to clear any confusion? This includes the broadcasting tab, because the screenshot itself is of impeccable quality.

Kind Regards,
Floodify
---Dreebot's reply---

Like I said several times now.

Balls was Steaming / Broadcasting the game to me because he wanted to show me something.
When he looked at the lake He said that a Screenshot.
Meaning the game was broadcasted by and I took the scrennshots, not taking the whole screen, but the important parts.

Screen is from Balls, screenshot / Evidence is made by myself.
[Image: 986F1F0705170CACFA5BFE7CAB705AC5511402C4]

This doesn't match your story.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
DreeBott Wrote:Yes, the Evidence shows 2 Players. One showing Connbob (with the suit on) and a Officer standing next to him (Balls).

in the other screenshot you can see Balls first person view:

Connbobs Screenshot was sent to me by him and I cropped out the Name and stuff because he wanted to stay anonymous at the first time which changed when he replied and I added him and Balls to the involved list, but I didn't see any reason to change the Screenshots back.

But here's the Original from Connbobs view:

Spoiler :
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

The first person one is like I said a screenshot and a "non edited" version of the screenshot does not exist.

Connbobs screenshot was just an addition to the thread.
DreeBott Wrote:The first person one is like I said a screenshot and a "non edited" version of the screenshot does not exist.

Really? you continue with the lies, you were told not to lie anymore, Dreebott.

Spoiler: Proof

[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
DreeBott Wrote:Cool, at this point you're showing me a screenshot of balls view.

Doesn't change the fact that I only have the screenshot I made from the Stream / Broadcast?
I fail to see how I'm lying Jonas.
How am I supposed to know that he also uploaded a screenshot, please tell me and stop assuming things, and saying that I should stop lying.
I sure know it's not allowed, what do you think? lol
Okay if you know you're not allowed to lie, then why do it. Please refer to the quote I made by YOU. Saying it is completely out of existance, how do you fail to see that's lying?. You would obviously know if you're the guy whom cut it, or if another guy cut it they'd most likely tell you, so they'd hide their identity.

You're an ex-teacher, you know better than to not lie in the courthouse, if you did not know you'd say so, not tell a statement.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Posting on behalf of DreeBott

DreeBott Wrote:Jonas.
I didn't know that balls also took a Screenshot ingame.
I took a screenshot from my screen (The screen that balls was streaming on) and took a screenshot.

How the fuck am I supposed to know that he took a screenshot aswell when he didn't tell me anything about it?

And stop assuming shit, ionas.

Also another Part I would like to bring up is the following:

You told me twice today that people are allowed to post something on a thread when they reported either a comment OR a player. (General Rickets)

He replied on a AA Case just saying "Please follow the template".
Following that 4-6 People reported the post because he isn't involved, nor does he add any Information to the thread.
I wrote a PM to you and Floodify, you answering me with saying that he is involved because he reported the guy to random.

And now he's allowed to post on MY UBR because he reported my comment on MY OWN AA CASE.

Jonas I want to ask you, how is that fair?

How is general rickets allowed to post on both thread, without getting any warning whatsoever, BUT ME getting a warning because an admin SUGGESTED me to stop posting? (Keep in mind that it is my OWN thread and my OWN evidence and yet you warned me)

I feel like you're both (Jonas and Floodify) treating me and General Rickets unfairly, with me getting a warning on my own thread with my own evidence but him being allowed to post because he reported a comment and reported a player to an admin who then made a AA case.

Back to the part where you're saying that I'm lying.

Jonas, how am I lying?
How am I supposed to know that he took a screenshot as well when he doesn't tell me shit?
And it still seems like neither you or Floodify really read my replies which makes this UBR just more difficult.
I said it twice now, I took a screenshot from the stream that balls did for me because he wanted to show me something.
The screenshot just being the most important parts.
He stood still, I took a screenshot and went on the forums to create the Thread.
When i looked at the stream he was standing somewhere else, not telling me that he took a screenshot as well since it wasn't needed.

So stop assuming that I'm lying Jonas, that's one part of literally every reply you did so far, you should really stop that.

So treat players fairly.
That's all I wanted to say.
Let's compare the images.

[Image: J7FbrBy.jpg]

[Image: lTSfnai.jpg]

Notice the chat. So you mean to tell me, you took a screenshot at EXACTLY the same time, whilst Balls was broadcasting? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that one bit. Those images are identical. I see Balls has been looking at this thread, and I am expecting a statement from him very soon.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]