FL Radio Returns!
(05-11-2017, 07:18 PM)Marty Wrote: For how long this time ? Until one of you gets permed again. I support the radio and gecko even applied to be a DJ last time (accepted) but I thought you couldn't run it because you's couldn't afford it ? :/

I'd just like to point out that I completely called this....
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Grunt
(06-03-2017, 09:12 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 07:18 PM)Marty Wrote: For how long this time ? Until one of you gets permed again. I support the radio and gecko even applied to be a DJ last time (accepted) but I thought you couldn't run it because you's couldn't afford it ? :/

I'd just like to point out that I completely called this....

You fucking conspiracy mastermind
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Marty, TheSiphon
Message from connbob

Connbob here: It's staying (as long as soul doesn't nuke it), I will keep hosting until edned gets a host for it, and keep it up.
Illuminati confirmed
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Yonno, TheSiphon
Just delete it from existence already lmao
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Due to the radio page not being hosted on our services I can not ensure the safety of the page. Therefore I advise not to visit the page anymore untill further notice.

I think we should focus more on roleplay instead of music.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-03-2017, 09:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Due to the radio page not being hosted on our services I can not ensure the safety of the page. Therefore I advise not to visit the page anymore untill further notice.

After discussion with Soul, I have taken to maintenance and am now running the radio on a separate OVH server which is only accessible by myself. The Domain name (radio.fearlessrp.net) will be reinstated shortly and all services will continue as normal under my own administration. All current radio staff other than Connbob are unaffected, and radio services will continue running as normal shortly. Your connection to this server is end-to-end encrypted and I can ensure that the page is still safe, nobody has been affected.

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(06-04-2017, 12:15 AM)Edned Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 09:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Due to the radio page not being hosted on our services I can not ensure the safety of the page. Therefore I advise not to visit the page anymore untill further notice.

After discussion with Soul, I have taken to maintenance and am now running the radio on a separate OVH server which is only accessible by myself. The Domain name (radio.fearlessrp.net) will be reinstated shortly and all services will continue as normal under my own administration. All current radio staff other than Connbob are unaffected, and radio services will continue running as normal shortly. Your connection to this server is end-to-end encrypted and I can ensure that the page is still safe, nobody has been affected.

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Please just stop this farce.

We all know it will fail again. I don't even know why it was brought back to begin with tbh.
aaaaaandd its gone again
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(06-04-2017, 07:26 AM)ELAD Wrote: aaaaaandd its gone again

Read up