FL Radio Returns!
(05-23-2017, 02:53 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 02:52 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 02:37 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 02:34 PM)Falc Wrote: Has this died again yet?

As a matter of fact, no.

No need to be negative, is there?

Oh, and we've had donations which allow the radio to stay up for atleast 3 months more.

Surprised.

Why am I negative? Because it's a project run to gain popularity and has failed numerous times before, which gives me no reason to give any positivity towards it.

As well as the fact nobody actually massively wanted it back but it always come back, much to certain players despair.

Hey ho, good luck with the next 3 months, I hope there's another 6 after that too.
If people don't like they don't have to listen ;P

You're a genius.

You've solved my issue, thanks!
The following 11 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, Ratatoskrr, Willem de Walrus, Rylund, Grunt, Envy, Molyneux481, Jordy, Prosto, General Rickets, Haarek
Hasn't this failed many times in the past?
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
I think the discussion part should be there more often!
Currently listening to it now.
Sparks did an awesome job! Well Done!
Also Needs to be a bit more lenient on the songs,

My Request for Nav - TTD got denied for being "too gangster" When its not even near gangster ahahhaha
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, Falc
(05-25-2017, 09:36 PM)Envy Wrote: Also Needs to be a bit more lenient on the songs,

My Request for Nav - TTD got denied for being "too gangster" When its not even near gangster ahahhaha

We're still not sure if we have any guidelines we need to follow etc. etc. so once we find all that out we'll write DJ guidelines. I think at the moment we're just playing it safe.
(05-26-2017, 06:43 AM)connbob Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 09:36 PM)Envy Wrote: Also Needs to be a bit more lenient on the songs,

We're still not sure if we have any guidelines we need to follow etc. etc. so once we find all that out we'll write DJ guidelines. I think at the moment we're just playing it safe.

This is an online community, not nursery.

Swearing, racism which is probably the guidelines for songs on the radio is constantly used in game IC, OOC and the forums lmao.

No point threating on guidelines when nobody actually gets bothered by a song with a swear word in it.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
(05-26-2017, 10:42 AM)Falc Wrote:

Swearing, racism which is probably the guidelines for songs on the radio is constantly used in game IC, OOC and the forums lmao.

No point threating on guidelines when nobody actually gets bothered by a song with a swear word in it.

If that's the radios policy they should stick to it. You don't see radio station blasting out racism or songs with swear words in them.

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • ToxicSilverFlame
(05-26-2017, 11:42 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote:

If that's the radios policy they should stick to it. You don't see radio station blasting out racism or songs with swear words in them.

Yes you do, lol
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
(05-26-2017, 11:45 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 11:42 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote:

Yes you do, lol

I've heard plenty of swear words on radio recently.

It's 2017 every song has swear words in tbf
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum