Restrictions for Proplimit Increases
(05-12-2017, 10:38 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 09:08 PM)Marty Wrote: Good stuff, hate the fact teachers & arse suckers always got propblimit raises while the rest of us are stuck with the 40.

Anyway I hardly ever request a rise, good thing tbh.

Just because you don't request one doesn't mean it is not needed? What do you mean teachers and arse suckers? You can just contact an admin ingame for a prop increase, there is no favortism. If you think that favortism is happening, report it and don't whine about it. If you have never requested a prop raise, you have never built an elaborate dupe.

In actual fact I have plenty of elaborate dupes, the majority of my time has been spent on the build server as I am an avid builder. However, I prefer to keep within the 40 props given the fact that is our prop limit.

And I have had a prop limit raise as I said I very rarely request one as in my previous experience it was hardly ever granted unless I knew the administrator. The only people that have ever actually raised my prop limit is Awestruck, Tomo and Falcao. The majority of the rest of the time requests were ignored, yet you seen people, the likes of certain teachers that got one every single time regardless.

It's clear there has been a lot of favouritism within this otherwise the SA wouldn't have to change the process or make a thread about it.

Also just FYI you can make very elaborate dupes with the prop limit you are given, if you can't then it speaks volumes about ones ability to build.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restrictions for Proplimit Increases - by DVN - 05-12-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Restrictions for Proplimit Increases - by god - 05-12-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Restrictions for Proplimit Increases - by Jan - 05-12-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Restrictions for Proplimit Increases - by Marty - 05-13-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: Restrictions for Proplimit Increases - by Create - 05-13-2017, 06:14 AM